Reviews for Touch of heaven, Tears of hell
Oh, por favor! Essa história e tão incrível, VC e uma ótima escritora! Pq não termina lá? Please! Love ROMY!
Allleila chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
Oh please update. I need to know whose the baby is. Is it Remy? Or even possibly Essex? Well admitadly it's a long shot but the father must be a powerful mutant for Sinister to get involved.
Calliope's Inspiration chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
hello new reader here, and i love this story especially the long chapters wo! plz update soon i shall be waiting to read more... X
Sonzai Taz chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
Update, Update Update, U gotta update, this is one of the best fics out there, its awesome, i couldnt stop reading it till the last chap. Update ASAP!
Randirogue chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Update already.

Gr

(that's my immitation of a wolvie growl.)

:D
ehbiencherie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This is a phenomenal fic! It's romantic and dramatic and action-filled in the perfect balance! I hope that you update soon! :)
Professor Horatio Hufnagel chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
DUN DUN DUN! Oh i LOVE THIS STORY! It made a great break between studying. Now all you have to do is update...simple as that (ok i know its not that simple but it was worth a shot)
xLebeaux chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
Holy freakin shit! U must continue! I need more! Oh god! whats gunna happen to poor Roguey? I saw the last time u updated and its now 2006! u gotta makee a new chappie, i'll love ya if u do! lol! Peace out

~xLebeaux
Lindsey chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Holy Crap! Why haven't you updated this story yet? Please please please update this story ASAP! I NEED to know the ending... 'else I fear I shall explode (you wouldn't want to be responsible for my sponteneous combustion, now would you?)
Amanda chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
Please, Please, Please don't forget about this story! It's so great you have to update it!
Monday's Angel chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
oh how can u leave it there? whats going to happen plz update soon
piccolajules chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
oh my...it's so damn intriguing!pleaz update! ya can't leave me like this ;_;
Kopperia-no-Hitsugi chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
Wow... please continue
Kopperia-no-Hitsugi chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
oh wow...when are you going to update?
rose chapter 7 . 2/6/2006
This is a brilliant story! Are you going to update though? Please update, it kills me to think you abandoned this. What I don't get though is why Sinister is so interested in getting Rogue's child from some random guy. Unless the child is Remy's somehow, which it's not from what I gathered from your story so far :) Pity though - they sure could have made a cute baby together :)