Reviews for Never Insult A Raven
Angelofdarkness323 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
OMG this was published the day after my birth
teentitanfan530 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
LOVED this! ! Scary with just the right blend of funny. Amazing!
InvaderZaz chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Epic. Just EPIC.
TheWildPowerGabbi chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Oh my gosh! that makes my Halloween story seem like a children's playground! That was the BEST Halloween Teen Titan story i've ever read! When Raven "died", i was like 'holy cripe on a cracker!' but all in all, it was great! I give it a 20 on a 1-10 scale!
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
that was so good please write more.
Xuza chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Well that was only a little violent D Poor Raven...well, lucky Raven in the end :B

...I wish it was Halloween again ._.
HuskiBunni chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
U r the best!

I never expected the party bit the end, but i did sort of expect the haunted house thing.

It was gud... no... it woz excellent, write another like that, please? *begs*

I really like horror... but i luv fluff (i am the fluffy Bunny Raven gurl, bow down b4 me!)

Rae&BB 4eva :]
dh chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
that...was...AWESOME!
DSphantomteentiansfan chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Great Halloween theme story there! VERY scary... in a cool sort of way. :D Loved reading it!
R.S.Logan chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
This was SO cool! I really liked it! You have great writing skills and to tell you the truth...I NEVER saw that ending coming...well, the party part...not the romance part. Lol! AWESOME JOB! BB and Rae FOREVER!

-R.
yahoogirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
That was a good story! It was so cute! I would've liked a LOT more fluff! (I know, i'm a fluff girl:))
ScreamingTemporalDoom chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I liked this story. It was an interesting idea and flowed very well. The writing itself was solid and the cthuloid monsters were well described.

There are two major problems I had with it, though, both dealing with characterization. For one, it seemed Raven went a little too far. I can see her scaring the bejeezus out of the Titans, but I can't see her causing any real physical harm as what seemed to be the case. The illusionary dead Raven also seemed a bit mean-spirited, but within the realm of possibility.

The other major issue was the reaction of the other titans when they realize it was all an elaborate Halloween trick by Raven. Everyone seemed so... blase. And strangely apologetic to her. No one seemed the least bit miffed that Raven honestly truly made them believe that they were all going to die pretty horribly. I can buy Beast Boy being too stunned by the kiss to really get angry, but certainly Robin would give her a bit of a dressing down; after all, it did look like to him that Starfire was eaten by a swarm of fireflies from the pit.

Other than that, though, an excellent job! The kiss causing the complete collapse of Raven's carefully crafted haunted house was a nice touch. Very good over all!
brandi mcfarland chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
that was good and u got that done today wow u should make to let u know im a raven fan and i though that was cool sweet and i dont care if its late 4 halloween its only been 3 days not keep up the good was a great late halloween later
Snowhitandthesevendragons chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
OMG! This story is amazing, I love it! WOW OH WOW OH WOW! If this were an episode on TV, it would definetly be everyone's favorite episode! Please, writed another story! _
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004