Reviews for When Writers Go Bad
phanlesmislover chapter 22 . 1/2/2007
It's fantastic! The part with the fluff powder was great. please update soon!
phanlesmislover chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
why isn't eponine in this story?
Zebxi chapter 22 . 12/20/2006
C'est génial! ça déchire grave! (French slang for praises) Oh my! That's such a creative story! I love your alter egos and the plot bunnies. That's so very funny to see all these great characters being entangled together in your fiction! I know all of them though I have never seen the musicals except the Phantom film. And Globy is very cute, it is a stroke of genius! Bravo! As a Chauvelin's fan I like especially the part where he is somehow terrified by a strucklove Margot! His team with Javert is quite entertaining. And poor Marius and Raoul, so nice and so underestimated. Thank you for all the pleasure I got reading you. You possess such a good pen that you shall not even think to become anything else than a writer.(famous imperative Chauvelin's glare upon you...)

Please for me, Hanna and Elyse, you must update this crazy thing!

Zeb
Mlle. Eponine chapter 22 . 9/5/2006
Haha, loved this...some great lines in here! Please update soon!
ponine-cosette chapter 22 . 7/27/2006
*sqwee* to much suspense! amazing amazing story! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! please update, or ill start acting like a girl who is posessed by a black, evil plot bunny!
ponine-cosette chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
te he i love the word soirée!
Beau chapter 22 . 7/15/2006
Oh My Gosh... This may be the absolute funniest thing I've read in my entire life. I mean, plot bunnies? You are completely brilliant! I cannot wait to read what happens next. *Hysterical cackles echo from the walls and fade to nothingness*
Tifa chapter 20 . 7/5/2006
Interesting (hehe) story, with some of the few OCs that I've ever read that don't suck _ (This could also be partially due to the fact that they are not incredibly beautiful and perfect in any way, and do not proceed to fall in love with any of the borrowed characters)But before I finish, I have two things I'd like to mention:

1. You're so mean to poor Erik! Sure, he murdered a few, rather unimportant people in the process of trying to woo Christine, but underneath it all he just wants to be loved! *sob* LOL I've never been too much of a Raoul fan. . . or anything of a Raoul fan . . . actually he really annoys me for no other reasons in particular than the fact that he ends up with Christine and has bad hair in the movie. I'm horrible, I know _UU

2. Being quite familiar with both Les Miz and Phantom, I decided to pick up The Scarlet Pimpernel(which I was not familiar with), and I must say so far (I'm about halfway through) it is a wonderful book! So merci beacoup for inspiring me to read it.

Anyways, cute story and I look forward to more updates 3
LesMisLoony chapter 22 . 7/1/2006
Ooh, intense.

I had to reread and remind myself what was going on, but I still love this! I've missed it so...

Hurray you live!
LesMisLoony chapter 21 . 6/25/2005
*hails the long-awaited update*

Dun dun dun!

*is afraid*
nebulia chapter 21 . 6/22/2005
YAY, Star Wars...the alter-egos were hysterical. "Let's hope the prequels aren't attached..." That cracked me up.

Please, please, update again...I almost forgot what was going on!
Sgt. Panda chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
It's Satan, not Satin. SatanDevil. Satinfabric.
Elyse3 chapter 21 . 6/21/2005
Aw... the Blakeneys have made up! *makes cooing sounds* I don't know where the 'Sugar kitten' comment came from, though I do admit that it was rather funny.
ArgentineRose chapter 21 . 6/21/2005
Oh yay! I'm so clad this is back. More soon please.
YoukoElfMaiden chapter 21 . 6/20/2005
OH MY GOODNESS! *hugs, glomps, gives many many cookies* I've missed you and this story so much! Welcome back! Loved this chapter, although the second half kinda creeped me out...can't wait to read the next one, PLEASE update soon!