Reviews for Gamer to Farmer: Goodbye
Chrysa Lite chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
I just found these stories and I don't know what I can say to a hurt person, wounded so long ago. I'm sorry your wife died like this. I lost my mom last year. Cancer, too. I-I just wanted to let you know someone cares. God bless you.
Kakashinomi chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
... There is nothing I can say that willease the pain. I'm sorry... Please don't stop writing. Your stories have touched thousands of people! You will always be my favorite author, and Mage wouldn't want you to cry. She would want you to move on, keep writing, but never forget the good times you shared together.

My most remorseful regards,

LoneWolfStudios
Karen Moondrop chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Oh my god. She's Flame Mage, right?... she is the most talented writer... I'm sorry, I'm crying right now... even if she wasn't Flame Mage... I know you loved her more than anything... remember, she would have wanted you to be happy.
GSR chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Wow... I am so sorry this happened. You must have felt horrible when she died. All I can say is that I wish whatever bit of bacteria that introduced cancer to the world had died before it had spread.

Good luck.
Renzieyoung chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
This glimpse of life made me cry. Really, it did. I just hope something like this doesn't ever happen to me. But at least you'll know that you both loved each other.

Good luck.
Shadow Angel 06 chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
I'm so sorry for you ...she must have been an amazing seems that everyone I know loses I'm so sorry and if the part about the baby is true then I am very very very sorry about the loss.
Tifa-Carbuncle chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
That was such a beautiful story. I'm actually crying while I'm sitting here typing this. I don't even know what to say, how to begin to say it. My grandfather died two years ago to cancer...I watched him go from a healthy, intellectual man to...someone who weighed less than I do in the end. (And I'm a scrawny stick of a woman...) I can't stand the disease. I hate it with every fiber of my being. But I do know that you shouldn't quit writing. You have an amazing talent for it, and I don't think that's what Mage would have wanted. You know she's still watching you. _ Stay strong.
BorderWolf chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
I'm sorry for your loss. While I haven't lost a family member to cancer, I have lost my mother who was killed in a traffic accident. So I know how you feel from losing a loved one. Do take time off from writting, but do not quite, I don't think Mage would want you to quit. There is a saying that in some ways is true, " As long as you remember them, they are not truely dead. ". I hope that the mods don't delete your post, but if they do, I will also send them a letter of complaint. Your post SHOULD be posted.
influential speaker chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I am sorry that you have lost Mage. Remember, God will be with you, ALWAYS. You can turn to him, whenever you are sad. You will be okay in the end.
hamsandwhich chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Wow. That was touching. I am saddened at the death of Mage, and I somehow feel a bit angry at myself, because I didn't pray as much as I could have. But it doesn't matter. You mentioned retiring, because Mage meant everything to you. Keep working for the future Tint. Never give up, for there will always be more to live for. It is what is best, and I am sure Mage would have wanted it to be that way. I wish I had prayed more for her, but it may not have made a difference. Times like these are always hard, and there are practically no ways to stem the sorrow. But at times like these, I trust in God, that his will will be done. Everyone dies. Everyone, in God's good time. May God bless you, and may he comfort you now that you have lost your wife. May he protect you from all your sorrows, and may he help you to never fall into despair.
Metalheadbanger chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Oh my god... I am so sorry, I know how you you feel, a couple of my family members had passed on over the summer, my dog Marty had succumbed to heartworms and he died in my arms, it was my first experience death up close. And I found out that my babysitter I used to know named Mac, I just call him Grandpa, had also passed on, except from old age, I had greatly admired him, pretty much a role model. I'm sayin this stuff just to showoff, I'm sayin this because I want to let you know, you are not alone.
kelley28 chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Since I've just begun reading your stories, I had no idea Mage was even sick. I am SO SORRY to hear about her death. I'm sure anyone reading your stories would agree that you write so well, that it feels like we knew her a little ourselves. I was very shocked to see this tonight.

Cancer is horrible. I hated seeing my great-grandfather die from it. Take as much time as you need to decide what you want to do. This is going to be a hard time (as if yo already didn't know that). Just remember, you have your family to help you, her family, and us here on fan fiction if you need to talk.
Sadie chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
I will not lie to you. I truly feel sorry for your loss of Mage. I know it feels to loose someone very close to you...just out of the blue like that. I may only be fourteen, but I understand. My mother is just overcoming breast cancer after a mastectomy and recently finished her seventh round of chemo, and my youngest cousin passed away back in February from three cellular level diseases. I flip through your stories often, and I found this update. I can honestly say that I cried. Once again, I feel horrible about your loss. I wish you the best in days to follow.

- Sadie
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
That was a touching story... I'm sorry about what happened to you. You were right when you said you would get a lat of sympathy. You said she was the reason you wrote stories, and now you have nothing... but as truthful as that may feel to you now, and although you may never fully recover, I know from experience that there is always another reason. A while ago I had a tragic experience, and I didn't feel like doing anything, but now I've gotten used to it... it will haunt me forever, but I learned you have to be strong, and I found new reason for my actions. Tragic experiences help us to learn what it means to be happy, because while I have times when I feel nothing will ever be right, I can now also appreciate what it means to have friends and family. Take a walk sometime, and see what the world around you is like; all the beauty, and all the destruction... despite what we wish, this is where we live, and all we can do is make the best of our time on Earth, and maybe teach others how to see as well.
Jersey S chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
I don't think Mage would want you to stop writing.

It's terrible someone so young had to suffer with cancer, and that she had to leave the world so young. I hope wherever she is, she's in peace. My best wishes go out to you and her family in the future.