Reviews for The Weak Link
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 30 . 6/20
I KNEW IT! I FRIGGIN' KNEW IT!
I KNEW IT SINCE THE WEREWOLF ATTACK IT WAS HIM!
But I didn't understand that last part very well...
Anyways, great story!
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 26 . 6/20
This was one of the best chapters so far! Made my day.
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 8 . 6/20
That...that...that...
ulrichyumilover chapter 30 . 4/12/2014
OMFG that was probably the best story ive ever read great job n I read some of the other comments n I have to agree with them 1 y woukd ur parents not like u posting stories on the internet n 2 please please please please write a sequel cuz u r very talented n this should definitely be turned into a movie how awesome would that be right well this was a great story n I will definitely be reading others by u Have a good day
Guest chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
This was super good! I'm in love with this story! Really great job! I was very invested!
fyemayou chapter 21 . 9/18/2012
I know you ask for reviews but I just can't stop reading ! (even for writing one review) Your story hold me, I am in total despair everytime there is suspens (and there is a lot). Really I love your story, I am glad it's already finished because I would'nt be able to wait for chapters. Great job !
MoonlitxAngel chapter 31 . 4/21/2011
Do your parents not like fanfiction? Or like, the idea of the story?
MoonlitxAngel chapter 30 . 4/21/2011
I really liked this story. I finished it in two days. Which is pretty good for me. Probably about five hours to finish the entire thing collectively.

Since the warrior kid first appeared I just knew it was Ulrich. And I do hope that you know by now that Code Lyoko took place in France. lol. I noticed that you have other stories up so maybe you do and maybe you don't. *shrug*

Umm... I'll be reading the chapter after this; though, I'm not sure how long it is.
A star lit night chapter 31 . 11/25/2010
heyy! i just read your entire story and I loved it! i just have a question.. did you write a sequal(sp?) and if you did, what is it called?
GreenPowerRanger13 chapter 31 . 7/27/2010
This was amazing! i loved it! (:
Aelita Stones1 chapter 30 . 7/11/2010
On a scall of 1 to 10 I give each chapter a 50 for a total of 1500 and remimber that is on a scall of 1 to 10
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
So far so good.

P.S. I will not review untilll the end of this story to save time so i can read faster But I bet it will be great from the first chapter to the last
xXbeneaththeshadowsXx chapter 26 . 6/18/2010
It was awsome, but there was one problem, it was just too goddam awsome
xXbeneaththeshadowsXx chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
amazing fight scene, rage mode was an excellent addition for ulrich, but it seems that you scewed off from the mysterious ninja samurai person
xXbeneaththeshadowsXx chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
i would be mad too if my friend left without saying, but heres yumi's problem, she lets no1 explain anything to her