Reviews for Perspectives
melraemorgan chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I am really enjoying this story but I want to pint out the Marine Corps does not have their own medics, they use Navy Hospital Corpsman. It is considered quite an honor to do a tour with the Marines and is one of the few reminders that the Marine Corps is actually a part of the Navy.

Great so far,I like your use of language and description.

Melissa
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I really like the beginning of this story and I really hope you come back to it...I'd love to read more of this.
MaggieL80 chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Great story but so sad to see that it is not completed and that it has been 3 years since last written on. I beg you, please continue this story. Does Rodney survive? Will he be changed by his experience - killing a man and in turn being severely wounded?
Hettie chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
This is great, but unfinished. Very perceptive and insightful, this is one of the best fan stories I have read.

Thanks for sharing your gift.
quezovercoatl chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
I think this is a great story.

I hope you will finish it,because I'd love to know what happens next.
rebekah78 chapter 4 . 5/5/2006
Beautifully written. Thank you.
Jeanna chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
LOVE this story please write more
AAHB ShadowFox chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
i'm so totally adding this story to my alert list
Caroline chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
Please can you finish perspectives? It's a great story but i want to know what happens next! Please please please...!
lizack chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Wow, great fic
Dr. Dredd chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
You didn't even need to write a Scottish accent; you wrote Beckett very well. (And I liked the medical detail, too.) So, you gonna finish? Hmm? :-)
sgafan33 chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
I's like to add my voice in requesting that you finish this story. It was going along so well! I can't believe you didn't have an ending to this. Seems like just one more chapter should do it. Please?
karen chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
Would you please complete the story - I hate reading work that isn't finished - good read so far.
Xtin2000 chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
please please update this story soon!

It's so good, I like you're characterization of Sheppard.

Why would you stop at the best part?

btw I could hear Becketts accent in every word, because I'm just used to the way he speaks I guess, so you don't need to bother writing the accent for his, but you NEED to update! please?
Lady Strallan chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
what a great ff i hope you contuine.