Reviews for Imminent Change
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
This is very interesting; please update soon
T'086421 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Un-bold what Naruto is saying when he's talking to kyuubi it would make it much easier
crimson-angel08 chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Ok, the events sure confuses me but it's pretty good. But who're the group that aided Naruto and his friends, I mean are they crossovers, who is Katsu, what is he?
SimpleLurvy chapter 12 . 4/23/2010
Awesome!
Hytekrednek chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
I was just wondering if you are going to continue with this story? I feel that it is pretty darn good and hope that you are going to finish it.

James
geetac chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
I liked reading the chapters for this story and want more.
god of all chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Malix2 chapter 12 . 1/11/2009
Wow, no updates in 20 months, are you dead? This story was taking an interesting turn. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. I hope the story isn't completely dead, but if it is it wouldn't be the first good story to just die off.
Malix2 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Dang it, if you insist on putting jutsu names in japanese post some darn english translations. I hate that, I somewhat agree the japanese thing does kinda make them sound cooler, but if you don't translate it you might as well go 'Blippityblop no jutsu', and it'd have just as much meaning to me. I don't know about most other naruto fans, but I for one don't know japanese and don't have all the japanese names of jutsu in the series memorized(nor do I feel I should have to go look them up somewhere), so when you invent new ones there's no possible way for me to know what the heck they mean. If I had my way they'd have the translation in parenthesis right after the name when they use it the first time, instead of most people listing it in an authors note all the way at the end so you either have to scroll down to read what it means, or go without understanding it till you read that far.

Oh what the heck was the deal with the gopher or whatever it was doing pelvic thrusts to get the attention of a female dog a few chapters back? Did you just make something totally random or was that a reference to something?
Saint Mikhail chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Naruto wearing sunglasses? If I had a sense of humor I'm sure I would have died laughing.
FallenFaerie.withTatteredWings chapter 12 . 6/9/2008
i like this story please please please continue it!
Alagon chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
please please please.. re-write chapters 10-12 to fit into the earlier storyline.

It feels like I'm suddenly stuck in a different story, whereas everything prior to chapter 10 is great.
Sdarian chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
The Grass nin (henceforth known as Orochimaru)

Don't do shit like this. It's bad writing. Even more so if (like with Ibiki) you introduce them in the next sentence. In the situation with Orochimaru, it wasn't needed as everyone knows that it was him. However, you still should have introduced him.
Choas Babe chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
I'm gonna cry.
MakalaMea chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
hmm.. its been a while since i looked at this story. you should update soon...i'm sure that your many fans (and me) are getting anxious.