Reviews for Tripping Arkham Asylum
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Awesome love crane and riddler
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
THIS IS HILARIOUS! OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Riddler's my favorite!
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Joker maked me laugh so hard my stomach hurts, litterally. U made the perfect Joker
ZenyZootSuit chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Absolutely people are still reading this! This is positively hilarious! There's more I hope. I mean this couldn't get much better. Humor with the 4 best villians, it's awesome!
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Cool!

Uh... can you pretty please label this complete though? I mean, it is and since it was years ago i doubt you're making an epilogue... please?
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Hehe! Love it!

Morbid, but cool anyhow.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Haha LOL!

Also, since i am hexa-koeesa-phobic (can't spell it for the life of me) i am reviewing to change your number of reviews!

But i'd do it anyway. Awesome story!
Galaxy Little chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
I seriously freaking love you for doing this. Best 4 criminals around~
Black391 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Excellent. Edward is ALWAYS underestimated... you managed to get the right message across.. I still love this story. Even if its old!
linn chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
I love the story3

and you wrote the characters very good!
piratechicka chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
I loved this story! It had all my favorite elements. A whining set of villians, plot twist, and great lines! Great job! And yes, I'll admit I do underestimate Riddler, but then again I've always been a TwoFace kind of guy.

I love the car scene, they remind me of a bunch of children!
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Good old Harvey, always the optimist.

Well, okay, half the time. ;)
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
“Welcome to C'est Joker, the finest restaurant ever to be found in an aquarium run by inmates of an insane asylum.”

LOL!
mutantsrocktheworld chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
'Oh wait, this button randomly changes ownership if you press it...' Poor Eddie! I was laughing so hard I cried!
KagomeHig715 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
LMAO That was Freakin Hilarious.. You matched the characters to personalities so well.. All I pictured in my mind was an episode playing...

This would be an amazing one let me tell you that..

Awsome job, cant wait to read your other fics!