Reviews for Lycantherapy
ChiffonShock chapter 6 . 5/3
I would love to see the end of this!
Undercover Reader chapter 6 . 3/13
Is there any more? This had promise. And genuine humor!
littleisle chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
I know this isnt going to be done, but i did enjoy it so far. Thank you.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
It has now been 8 years since you updated this…you probably aren't even checking these reviews anymore, but I wanted you to know that this is one of my favorite stories ever. Thank you so much, and…please update? Who needs a life outside of RL/SS?
Undercover Reader chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I found this promising. Shame it stopped.
Peace-Dove969 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Awesome! Write more!
Snarky64 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Oh my! Not updated since 2006 - it's a tragedy. :(
orthe the great chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Continue please! Im in loe with your story! Could I possibly marry your story? Basically what Im getting at is... Its been 6 years since the last update... More please!

orthethegreat..
Raula chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Continue Please!

Please!

Please?

This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
subaru1999 chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
wonderful story! i hope you someday decide to continue it... if not i hope you are still writing because you are very talented.
hooray4david chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
this is brilliant! so freakin funny x]

its a shame you dont continue..
Inu-Ice-Dragon chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
I really like this story! I hope you haven't abandoned it. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Update when you can!

Thank you for this fantastic story!

Inu-Ice-Dragon
Illusions chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Oooh, this is good! It's really funny and truthful and everything. Of course, Severus is brilliantly characterized. And I like the pillow thingy... what's it called again? Please update sometime in the near future (although it's been 4 years since you've updated). I'm waiting desperately for the next chapter.
PersonalLegend chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
You've probably abandoned this story...but I'm going to favourite it anyway. This story is just so wonderful in so many ways; the writing style, the way you portray the characters, the humour. I absolutely love it!
lazyxhime chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
One word: Brilliant.

I hope with all my heart that you haven't abandoned this story. Because I really can't wait to read more. It's absolutely brilliant. 3