Reviews for You Could Have Caught Me
A Cute But Psycho Bunny chapter 46 . 12/23/2004
PB: AHA! I knew it wouldn't work! I'm right for once!

Bob: Well, that's also because if it did work, then the fic would be over.

TLC: We don't want that.

PB: Ahahahahaha! Aragorn and Faramir arguing! Whe! Aragorn can't throw Faramir in prison, Faramir's the Steward! Right? (shrugs) And when you run away, YOU DON'T TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE!

LPB: I doubt you could pull this off. Watch Faramir catch you or something.

PB: Well, as always, UPDATE SOON, YO!
Dragon Fire chapter 46 . 12/23/2004
A lovely chapter, by the way, the argument between Aragorn and Faramir at the begining amused me quite a bit *snikers at the thought*

_ have a nice day, bye!
Dragon Fire chapter 45 . 12/22/2004
Good chapter, although, even if it meant going home, I don't think she would be so excited to fall down a flight of stairs...*glares*Damn cliffhangers...*stomps out of computer room*

...

...

*peeks head in* Oh, and thanks for the post-it note! _
A Cute But Psycho Bunny chapter 45 . 12/22/2004
PB: HEY! That's not cool, man! Leaving a cliffie like that! Gr...

Bob: I'm kinda hoping it doesn't work.

TLC: Dude, me too! It'd be like so cool to just like stay in Middle Earth for like ever, cuz, yeah! I mean, the Elves, and the Ents, they're all hecka tight, yo! Yeah, even if you did outlive Aragorn and had to watch him die and Arwen and Legolas suffer and stuff...then maybe you could hop on Legolas and Gimli's ship!

PB: DUDE! You need to hurry up and update, yo! That's like, so not cool! UPDATE SOON, YO!
Dragon Fire chapter 43 . 12/21/2004
I found the POTC quote...“Fine, we have an accord.” Yaness to me! Now, I would like my post it in pink please. *sticks out hand* _
A Cute But Psycho Bunny chapter 44 . 12/21/2004
PB: I dunno! Dis be your fic! You do what you want!

Bob: Oh, and we do know that there's a Mulan 2 coming out in February 2005.

LPB: Psycho Bunny got the Mulan DVD for Christmas, and she only watches the Mulan 2 trailer EVERY TIME SHE PUTS THE DVD ON!

PB: Hey, no need to bite my head off about it! Yeah, I know what you're thinking: it's not Christmas yet! But, you see, I have this rule: all my friends exchange gifts when we're still in school, so that's when we open them! Simple as that. But I have to wait another 4 days until I can open the ones from family.

TLC: Yeah, the reason why we were talking like that in that review was because the Bunny Miz was having an emotional crisis.

Mike: I DO NOT HAVE EMOTIONAL CRISES!

Steve: Crises is a real word, you know. It's the plural form of crisis. Like monies is the plural form of money, although rarely used. And yes, Bunny Miz, you do have emotional crises.

PB: Poor dude's very unstable. He suffers from Wrath, he has emotional crises, AND he's unsure about his sexuality.

Mike: I amd VERY sure about my sexuality, thank you very much!

Jack: Oh, so you've finally accepted that you're gay?

Mike: I - AM - NOT - GAY!

PB: You might wanna calm down, buddy...there's veins standing out on your temples.

TLC: Yeah, and if they burst from the pressure, you could die!

Mike: ...really?

TLC: I dunno. I'm the ditz, remember?

PB: Oh yeah, and cuz I'm too lazy to go 3 clicks over and review Trisher Nicole Married WHO?...wait, actually, I might as well. Well, anywayz, do with the rough idea! And UPDATE SOON!
laer chapter 43 . 12/20/2004
I can't sign in cause I am at work :( Ickie work.

Any who "Fine we have an accord"

Can I just come and visit you instead?
Aeflid chapter 43 . 12/20/2004
Hey... great update! You know, because of this fanfic I started reading the book PAST Tom Bombadil (every time I try to read it I always get stuck there. Dunno why, but I do) so give yourself a pat on the back xD Anyhoo, please update soon!
A Cute But Psycho Bunny chapter 43 . 12/20/2004
PB: AHA! “Fine, we have an accord.” Who else uses accord instead of agreement? Yeah. That's all. I'm good. This is a very crappy review, I know, but you must forgive me because my leg has fallen asleep. How? I don't know, but it's bugging the hell out of me. Well, anywayz, UPDATE SOON!
Aeflid chapter 42 . 12/19/2004
You stole FARAMIR? Heh heh... awesome xD Lol, please update soon!
Nianko chapter 42 . 12/19/2004
...but good enough!Clever dare...I'd should try that some time,but I wouldwen't steal Faramir,not exactly...
Sapphire Dragon chapter 42 . 12/19/2004
I just have to tell you that you are the best writer ever! And that this is the best story ever! I usually don't like Mary Sues but I can make an exception.
EverAfter-01 chapter 42 . 12/18/2004
im so desterbed..but likeing it..hope sh finds her one...her whole
A Cute But Psycho Bunny chapter 42 . 12/18/2004
PB: Ahahahahahaha! Guys having a sleepover! That's hilarious! Poor Faramir. What an irony, indeed.

Bob: Too much of a coinkidink, if you ask me.

PB: (nods solemnly) Yeah. Too bad Faramir didn't get to scare the girls, but oh well. Hm, not my best review. Well, anywayz, UPDATE SOON!
Nianko chapter 41 . 12/14/2004
You know, I don't think she should get back ...she should wonder aroud Midle Earth, mariie a dwarf and live happily everafter with crossovers between dwarfs and humans as kids!Now,woulden't that be lovely?
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »