Reviews for We Will Dance
EmRosey chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Aw that ending was so cute!:D
BlueWateratSunrise chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
this is simply beautiful
Pozest-Illusion chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Tingles! "Don't be afraid to come dancing it's only natural!"
hermionegarner chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Oh, that was so sweet! I don't know what's getting over me. I used to only read things that were Action,Adventure,Mystery,Fantasy, with a tiny bit of romance. But I can't get enough of your fluffs! And Ron and Hermione being the lucky two, they're even better than others! ;p

The ending was perfect, just like all your endings! My endings are stupid. I'm not good at writing in my opinion, but others tell me otherwise, so if you get a chance, read my fics anyway because I DESPERATELY need the help! I want to improve!

Anyway, thank you so much for posting your wonderful work!
Evfrosyne chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Wow. This is so sweet and fluffy, I'm Crying. Awesome, those two are meant for each other.
UnSerious Sirius chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Fluff! I love R/Hr fluff! Sorry. I had about three ring pops for breakfast.
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
aw! so cute...as usual...
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Aw...! Ron and Hermione fluff! I so loved it!
Ariana Malfoy- Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
*screams* FLUFF! It's funny, actually, I keep reading FLUFF ANGST FLUFF ANGST, etc...all of your works which I so neglected. Perfectly sugary though. R/Hr fluff is delicious!
aWayintheWind chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Oh my gosh... that was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I'm not joking! It's... Wow! It sounds like something from the Wonderful World of Disney or something. Like something that I wish will somehow happen in my life... well you know what I mean. I guess I'm the romantic type... In fact this story has mad me sigh. Aw, what can I say? It was heart-throbing story and I liked, no LOVED it. I rase my glass to you.

~Dove
Dr. Huff-Puff chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
*sniff* how romantic!

“How did we survive without each other?
Lonecall chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
that was great! I really like that :D it was sweet and I love the fluff...unlike some other people we know ;) hehehe
Mrs. Lemondrop chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I really appreciated your fic. Not only was it well-written and sweet, but it made me feel better. My parents have been 'separated' for about three years, and I've kinda lost all faith in marriage and long lasting love, but your fic (even though it is FICTION) restored my hope so to speak. Thank you and keep showing people your talent. God bless.
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This was adorable! Sorry I didn't get to read it before now. Hectic week. But I'm on my way out the door for rehearsal now and I saw this still sitting in my inbox and I had to read it. Glad I did! So sweet!
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
wow that was perfect. there are so many crappy R/Hr stories on this site, but yours just made me happy. you're a really good writer too, very poignant. that's exactly how i'd imagine ron and hermione to act as a married couple. *sigh* this fic has just made me all happy inside! and the song was perfect too. amazing. fabulous job. i'll look at s'more of your other stuff now!

~19 days till PoA DVD~