Reviews for The Seven Chaos Demons
Amber Pegasus chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
I enjoyed it. I give it two thumbs up.
KandyHouse chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I was just reading the very first part of this story and got to the line:

Power is enriched by the Heart.

And the very first thing that popped into my head was

All power corrupts.

This looks promising and I'll keep reading it.
fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
That story was awesome I'd love to tell you chages to improve it, but that would be imposible be cause its just too good.
Super Sonic 404 chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
Excellent story, I could care less where the inspiration came from, I particularly liked the energizing of the emeralds with positive feeling's
Livin In Sin chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
Great climax to a great fic! Any chance of a sequal? Don't relly know how you could bring the demons back, or make it more of a challenge fo Sonic, but if you want to I hope it would blow me away as much as this one.
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 9 . 3/3/2005
I was busy at the time and was unable to review, then I forgot about it. Technically I still think it's weird and even though I now have SADX I still think it's weird! Anyway the ending of the fic seemed to come a little too fast, and the final tragedy that came across seemed a little too easy in my opinion!
Master hunter chapter 9 . 2/14/2005
Test. Wondering why now that I've finished the fic, reviews have stopped.
Arorn chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
great story so far, can you please get this next chapter up soon? eger to read it, also like how you made it similar to dragonball gt final saga, without making it look like a direct copy
Shadowbill chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
This in nicely done man! Keep up the good work. And while you're at it, do you mind reading mine and giving me posible feedback?
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
*sweatdrop* I like the fic and all, but this is getting kinda' weird! Cheering being able to cause the Chaos Emeralds to power up? It seems weird to me. Also I thought Chaos was immortal! Hmm... I suppose it never hurts to here new ideas. I'll check out the next chapter when it gets up.
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 7 . 2/3/2005
Lol! I'll check in later.
steelshadow chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
i don't mean to be rude this sounds a lot like part of the dragon ball gt series which i have seen every episode of on cartoon network where the same thing that happens to the chaos emeralds here has happened to the dragon balls late in the series.
RichaCo chapter 6 . 1/25/2005
This story is freaking awsome! Above all else! Did this idea happen to come from Dragonball GT, by any chance?
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 6 . 1/22/2005
Nice chapter! I'll come back when the next one is done.
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
Nice fic! I'll come back later when the next chapter is ready!