Reviews for Two Different Worlds
Kairi's-twin chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
WOO HOO! this story rox mah sox!This is a great Underworld/ VanHelsing crossover. I was so estatic when Kraven died you wouldn't believe it. I can't even put it in wordshow much he creeped me out in the movie GOD I HATE HIM! LUCIEN IS WICKED AWESOME! He was one of my favorite character's in Underworld. I hope Anna and VH are not really dead I love VH! This fic is awesome so far and I love just as much as if not more than all your other stuff. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

kairi's twin
PhanPhicAddictHolmesWinchester chapter 8 . 1/24/2006
THAT WAS AWSOME way to go kick some major bat butt. up date soon this is getting realy good. Your writing style rocks your charators actually have ... well charactor and you can really feel what they are feeling. that was a awsome chapter. bye for now up date soon ok
Kalya chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
You need to up date on this story so much this is a awsome story. Me and my best friend love it so much we can relate to Rena and Kella. ok Up date soon bye
HikariAngel426 chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
_ I love this story! T_T Update soon, please! Its so good... I need to know what happens next!
Kay chapter 8 . 3/19/2005
update soon this is getting very interesting please write some more this is so cool i love both Van Helsing and Underworld.
misc chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
i'm glad your writers block is going, pls update soon
Umbra the Dark chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
i'm glad ur writer's block is going away, cuz i'm getting hooked to ur story. can't wait 4 ur next posting!
Kat Hawkins chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
nice. *beats writer's block with stick*
Artemis1860 chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
yay, an update! *does happy dance!* great chapter. I hope that plague called writer's block leaves you.
Christine Bahrens chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
ooh, if you're going to do any hooking up, have Kella and Ian hook up, kay? :) But you took so LONG to update! Grr! Write more very, very soon ... or else. Oh, and Rena's parents aren't REALLY dead, are they? Because if they are, I will totally have to come and personally kick your a-
Countess Jackman chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
hey i really liked this chapter. i just still cant believe that anna and gabriel are dead. quite actually i refuse to believe it. but other than that, it's really good. please update soon.

Countess Jackman
Kay chapter 7 . 1/29/2005
please update soon this is killing me i love this story so much VH mixed UW is so cool and make perfect sense
misc chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
nice! pls update soon
Christine Marquez chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
I liked the chapter, though it seemed too easy, and not much of a fight. Oh well. Please update more soon, i can't wait!
Artemis1860 too lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
he, he, he. What can I say? Author's Notes can have some interesting info in them sometimes. Anyway, Update soon!