Reviews for Willow Rosenberg, Child Psychologist
Faeries Twilight chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Uber updation! I'm now very curious as to who/what it is! Can Spike show up? _ Like... a cameo? I know it's about Willow
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Oh, lol, great chapter! This just keeps getting better. Update soon!
Faeries Twilight chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
E, glad you have! Haven't seen an alert in my inbox about this story in ages. Almost considered putting it off, being tired, but I remembered how awesome you are! So here I am, reviewing and telling you to keep this Update a Sequel Week going till it's done _ :D Yays, this story is uber! Poor Carly! Cool story! The nurse is ebil, isn't she? SHE IS, I KNOW IT! ARGAENHGDMRFGHKL!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
Cute chapter. Short but sweet. Update soon, coz I love this story. lol. And I wish I owned Friends too. lol. Can't wait for more!
Faeries Twilight chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
Great to see an update, I really like this story! Taylor's so cute and tormented. Is the mother dead? Am I incrediably morbid? Are they all gonna die? _
Faeries Twilight chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
Still like it, still inteterested! _
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
*sends you subliminal messages to update
Starr2 chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
Update soon! This is a really cool story!
gidgetgirl chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
The page divider thing confused me for a moment, but then I figured it out. The ending was nice and cryptic. I miss the kiddos, though. Buff's babbling possesive comment was priceless.
Faeries Twilight chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
Yay! Story! Me happy :D Also, I vote for you to write the Coorospondences story you mentioned in your profile! Sounds uber _
LittleLabRabbit chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
Great chapter!

Who is the girl with the bruises? Was it supposed to be Carly or someone new?
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Another cute start. I'm so excited to see more of Lola, Thayer, Zane, and Sophie! You really capture the essences of the characters as they were in my mind. It's great to have found someone who can do that.

So I'm guessing this one may help us figure out WHY Taulor had all those willow bits inside of her? Could be that she's a channeler... something that channels the spirits around her and is just naturallye asy to possess... have to say, it would suck to be a person who was easily possessed...also, I'm already suspicious of this Noah guy. Methinks he's trying to get close to Carly so that he can somehow use Taylor... possibly to get her possessed by an entity he wants to kill, or whose power he wants to harness...

As for lola, the loving little klepto, I think it might be fun for Dawnie to come visit and talk to her, and/or babysit... you know klepto/klepto bonding time!

I want to see more of Sophie... I'd sort of like her parents murder to have something to do with whatever's going on with the assault on Thayer...

Just some thoughts. Update soon. It is, as always, a masterpiece!
angryteabag chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
ah kool!

I want Giles please, Ill give you cookies...please!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
This looks great! I can't wait for more!