Reviews for Mutt
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
You should make a small story of sort with this one. Another chapter or two. How Inu falls in love with the dog instead, and the dog follows him around. How cute that would be!
Dolphin-Slam chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
aw! soo cute! :)
GoldenLadyVenus chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Very cute! Discreet yet very sweet InuKag romance. I'd love to see a sequel to this. Keep up the good work. :)

-The Golden Lady
rachel chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
SO freakin' adorable. I love it. sometimes the wording seemed a bit too pretentious, and you probably could have delved a little deeper into the characters, but overall, beautiful. *applauds*
Litwolf chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
*dies from cutness* that was the sweetest one shot I have ever read! It was just too cute! Write more soon! Thanks!
Huntress of the stars chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
oh... *claps childishly* I love your stories! All of them! (the ones I've read, anyway...)

Currently anticipating the update of Headlines, but... heh. I guess I'll amuse myself with some of your other stories for now.
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Aw... that was so adorable! I would want the runt too!
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
how is it that I thoroughly enjoy everything you write? well, guess that's not much to complain about. that was adorable.
Goddess-Hope chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Ah...

So, so, so, kawaii!
strawberryslush chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
aw this is so sweet!

this is so sweet
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
aw _ loved it _ i wonder what souta will think...
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
SO... CUTE! Evil saleslady... XP *hisses* nee! kawaii desu!
shadowandhawk chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
That was so sweet! It was something I've never seen before, and was the perfect length for what it was trying to project. Congrats on another great fic, MotM!

*Hawk*
drake220 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
KAWAII!i really liked this one shot! (can you tell?) i'm adding it to my fav list! it was just perfect and the puppies were so cute! i want a dog!
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Awwww! The two-sidded point to Kagome's “Me.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »