Reviews for Mutt
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
That story was just so coute, it made me think of my brother's puppy. He's a mixed breed too. Amazingly enough he's got some pit bull in him but gets bossed around by my dad's ancient beagle and my cat. I read your story and thought about Guy, the Lollypop Farm puppy...our dog.

Keep up the good work.
Saiyou-the-lover chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
T_T *wipes eyes* this has to be the most adorable, loveable, sweet, romantic, awesome, splendid, stupendouse, amazing, *to wowed to think of any other adjectives* best one shot I've ever read!...I wanna read it agian! please continue to write more! You have an awesome talent! *bear hug*
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Aw...this was incredibly cute and very sweet! Meloves! _
perlaret chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I think this calls for a collective "Aw!"

- I like this... It's so adorable, and exceptionally written compared to your usual... o.O But that store owner was a bit... witchy. XD It must have been the red hair. XD XD XD

And now I'm going to go try and figure out why it is that your Inu/Kag can make me go giddy, but PoF-chan's can't. o.O *weirded out by that for some reason* Ja ne!
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Cute. I bet the cleck had no idea how close she came to being pounded to a pulp. I've heard mutts are often easier to handle, anyway.
Jem46 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Aw how cute! Maybe you could write a little story around this. It would be cute.
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Cute. *_*
lullabydreams2345 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Ooh! That was just soo cute! Such a heartwarming moment... great job! Ahh... to cute.
animemistress419 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Aw! This one-shot was beautifully written! It was very sweet and had some light fluff! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Sango Demon Slayer Chick chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
this stroy is great! keep up the great work! well ja ne!
Garret Jax chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Wootage. I really like this one, although I see why you didn't put it into the Shards of Life file. It did need to be a little more than 500 words to have the full effect. Very nice job. I love the perspective you give from InuYasha, particularely at the beginning. It seems that troughout most of your work, you work through Kagome's persective, but you do InuYasha's just as well, if not better, which is really saying something, cause you do Kagome really well. I really liked the bit where InuYasha reflected on his little bit of the 'conversation' he had with Kagome.

Anywho, ye did a great jorb out there, da chort! Whoa... sorry, random StrongBad quote in there. but still, a cookie to you for good writing!
Garret Jax chapter 1 . 11/27/2004