Reviews for Mutt
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
YES! why do people assume that sesshoumaru is highly intelligent and inuyasha is stupid? although canon story doesn't give much information about inuyasha's childhood, in the mu-onna chapter/episode his mother's many layers of kimono does prove her status -one would believe that she would be educating him even if no one else would care to. the fact that he survived as long as he had means that he wasn't stupid. the first strategy that i would think that he would use to his advantage is that many others would underestimate his intelligence, strength and ability.

cute story.

gin┘╝
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
aww, so cute
louise 99 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
awwwwwww, that was so cute.
Nyony's Echo chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I loved it!

So cute :)

My dog's a mix too and shes adorable
wittyying chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is cute!

I still don't get why you think Inuyasha can read modern Japanese, but ok...
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Puppies!
kira-amaya-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Cutest. Thing. Ever. 3 Very Inu! Aishiteru!

kira

x
dreeming chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
aw X3
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh, I'm sure he can read. He's really not stupid at all. I also think he probably has an artistic talent he has never expressed because he doesn't get to. I bet it's drawing. It doesn't

t require direct emotional display, but it can convey and include strong emotional undertones and requires a deft hand, which he definitely has.

I actually really relate to Inuyasha. I feel we are similar types of people in a lot of ways, and I take personal offense to him being called stupid. Easily pissed does not a moron make. Check my g.p.a for proof. And I throw things.
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aww! Kagome bought the mutt! I personally think mutts are the best dogs, I don't really like pure-breeds. My dog is a mutt and I love her to death hehe. Well writen!

Strawberry-Ringo
moon eclipse shadows chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh, this was so cute! I loved all of InuYasha's thoughts and reactions.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I agree that he would not be completely uneducated - and who is to say he would not have learned something from all Kagome's studying.. what a wonderful one shot!
Ileah chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Awws, cuteness. A puppy.
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Haha, take that weird, evil woman!

*smiles and hug my own puppy Tella*

Nothing beats a sick litte doggy that loves you!

Mweh. -
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
AW! SO, SO VERY ADORABLE! A more perfect analogy couldn't be found. I'm melting into a pool of sugary goo. Seriously, cute just ain't enough to describe it.

So... how are they gonna name the dog?
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »