Reviews for We Used to Be Friends
Frnzfz chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
Cute story. I really enjoyed it
Hollyelvira chapter 39 . 11/6/2017
Loves it
Frust-sheep chapter 39 . 5/2/2011
The last days I read your story and I really liked your plot & writing style. It was refreshing to read something, which was not so short. ;)

Well I have to admit, that I was shocked, that Lucy want this Baby after what happened, but it is your story, so of course you can write what you want. And I have also to admit, that I'm very glad, that I did not stop to read the other available chapters. The chapters were all wonderful written and apart from Lucy and Carter, your Shelby and Dave are adorable, too. *lol*

I'm sorry about your computer, but I really hope, that you can finish this story. It would be a really shame, if it will be not complete someday.

I already SQUEEd and felt relieved, that they said Iloveyou's in the chapter 39. :D :D :D

Anyway please, please don't stop to update this story.
40sQueen chapter 39 . 9/15/2008
This is so cute! It's definitely different from the normal ones, but I love it. Please, please, try and finish it, I'm sure you haven't worked on it in awhile, but please try. Also, check out my Carter and Lucy story. I just started it, and need reviews, but I think it's good so far.
Tygerlily chapter 22 . 8/7/2008
I was really enjoying this fiction. I think you're really talented. I just had to stop when Lucy decided to keep the baby. I just can't wrap my mind around it. To keep a child or rape with no support but yourself and being a med student and just a million other factors. Again a truly enjoyable fiction for me... just up until that point.

So super talented and great story [to a point for me]

Thanks!
Zoe334 chapter 39 . 8/27/2007
OMG I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A VERY GOOD CARTER AND LUCY FANFICTION AND I FINALLY FOUND ONE I MEAN OMG I LOVE THIS STORY IT'S ONE OF THE BEST STORYS EVER AND ITS SO SWEET HOW CARTER JUST DECIDED TO BE THE FATHER OF THE BABY AND ITS SO BEAUTIFULL AND I WANTED TO KEEP ON READING AND NOT STOP BECAUSE I JUST KEPT ON WANTING TO READ AND IM SO HAPPY U DECIDED ON NOT TO PUT IN THE PART WHERE LUCY AND CARTER GET STABBED BECAUSE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO SAD AND NOW ALL I NEED TO DO IS WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE I REALLY WANT TO SEE WAT HAPPENS AFTER THEY FINALLY TOLD EACH OTHER THAT THEY LOVED ONE ANOTHER SO PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS U CAN CAUSE I WILL BE WAITING MY EMAIL IS SO I;LL BE WAITING _
Beautiful-Me89 chapter 39 . 9/2/2006
wow i just read the entire thing and i love it. i hope you update one day
Dugleik chapter 39 . 7/19/2006
That was the sweetest story, at times I wanted to bash Lucy and Carters heads together and scream at them to make a move, but I loved the story.
Elizabeth chapter 39 . 4/17/2006
I just finished reading your fan fiction. and i must say you have done a brilliant job. It honestly touched me. It made me laugh and made me cry. but it was the good cry. I loved it. Totaly amazing. Please respond if you can

~Elizabeth
DevilBookWorm chapter 39 . 3/13/2006
Hey are you going to update anytime soon? Loving the story so far.
AnnaraSnow chapter 39 . 10/20/2005
I was already thinking that you had lost interest for this story. Please keep posting. Good Luck from Portugal.
eve1980 chapter 39 . 9/17/2005
I thought you would never update! But it was worth the wait! Good luck with the end of the story!
theonlyxception chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
Good job so far! Very intriguing. Now I don't have time to finish reading, but I will continue to read your story to the very end, as I get the time.

xERLover1987x
hoeft chapter 39 . 9/14/2005
Excellent story! I'm sorry to hear about your computer. I'm glad you haven't given up on this story.
Cartergal131 chapter 39 . 9/13/2005
OMG, this is so great. I love you for this amazing chapter. I am so sorry about your computer, trust me i know your pain I have to rewrite for the same reasons, only it happened to me twice. But it is a pain and i am so happy that you updated. You are awesome, and your fics are just as awesome. I will always be a fan.

Ashlee