Reviews for A Symphony of Echoes
misuky7 chapter 61 . 3/31
By and by the Gods, this was just as amazing as the first one. Not to mention just as addiction as it as well. I was literally hanging on every word, I had a hard time trying to get anything else done because I kept wanting to read the next chapter. I am so glad I read these stories, I adore your work. :3
Lavender Leo chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
First off, absolutely loving this story & the previous one leading into it! You write the characters so well, I can hear & see them when I read as vividly as if I was watching the show. I haven't seen one instance of OOC, which is a rare thing in the fanfic world & you should be super proud! Bravo! And I love that you cover each of the characters' perspectives - again, it's like watching the show. In some cases, better! I am highly impressed!

Only one plot point & this is relatively minor - since they've recently been using truth spells to ask important questions, like on Graham, why didn't they also use a truth spell on Esme? They highly distrust her so it would be logical to do that & threaten her back to England if she refused to submit to being questioned under a spell. Wesley could easily have done the spell instead of just asking her questions. Ah well. Maybe that happens later. Reading on!

And big THANK YOU for the best fics I've read in all my years of reading fanfic! I've gone without sleep a couple of nights recently reading, on work nights, & it's totally been worth it. :)
Neinka chapter 61 . 3/1/2013
asksdkjgkjghak! Every time i think i have read all the great spuffy stories I find a new brilliant one. I really liked the first story when Buffy was in London. But I loved this one. Your OC are amazing and oh god the PLOT! I enjoyed every chapter! Thank you!
FadingSlowly chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
is it terrible to say YAY for riley being dead? i'm all for the initiative to get gone and stay gone. i never did like riley, or maggie, or anyone involved. for a minute, i thought they were gonna get oz, so i'm happy they didn't. and i'm happy he never asked buffy on a date. as if she doesn't have enough complications in her life. lol.

on to the next chapter!
FadingSlowly chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
so um, i have this scary feeling that buffy is pregnant... and that she experienced morning sickness. because, well, her and william didn't exactly use protection, did they? in either their dreams or when she was back in time with him. and then, the way you kept making it known in the story that everything that happened to buffy's body back in time happened to her real body, too... and the fact that spike could smell his own come on her from when he was william.

yeah, she's probably pregnant. ahhhhh!

don't tell me! *reads on*
Green Tea fan chapter 61 . 10/18/2009
Wow. This was terrific. I loved it all. I still am reeling over the shock at the depth of sacrifice that Spike made for his son. It's so unexpected and so him. But I am a little surprised that they did not name him William too, but that's just me. What was touching to me was Spike's mom talking to him and telling him how proud she was. Great character depth for all of them and their growth. And also great story plot. I really love this.
Doni chapter 61 . 5/2/2009
Such a beautiful story. Among everything else, there was just so much love. Thank you!
Sam chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
More please, brilliantly written with a great plot. I want to know what happens next and I also want Angels reaction, cos' head explosions and Angel are all I'm seeing, lol. Thanks
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 60 . 12/27/2007
i love the disney reference there!

what are they going to name the baby?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 59 . 12/27/2007
“Am I the only one who finds it ironic that we’ve started thinking of vampires as the fluffy bunny of the demon set?”

that is a kiler line!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 58 . 12/27/2007
brilliant idea!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 57 . 12/27/2007
oh god! Not that!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 56 . 12/26/2007
“Which is a shame since I actually have a hoe in the back of the van.”

brilliant!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 55 . 12/26/2007
BASTARD!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 54 . 12/26/2007
oopa! the brought a spare!