Reviews for Remorse
Ryosakuzen11 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I thought it was sakuno xD
MangaAddict300 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
O.O I-I THOUGHT! b-but! gaaaah should've known!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Oh Goodness ! I was about to cry then i read the ending ! My mouth hang open, LITERALLY ! You got me there author-san. hehe. Nice one. I really thought it was Sakuno. I already pictured myself dotted eyes just like in the anime's and some dead air passing by when I finished reading it. Hahaha. Nice fic anyway. Atleast you didn't killed Sakuno in this fic. :)
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Ooookkkaaaaay! Hahaha... I was like "what?!" haha.. Thought it was a ryosaku! But he kept mentioning about her with him when he woke up evry morning.. Hehehe.. Love it! Much!
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Kami-sama! i thought it as SaKUNo! haha you got me tricked! i dont mean to laugh! but i guess i made quite a fool out of myself! but i love the story! its so sad...
snowleaf chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
ROFL! Oh god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh out like that. It sounds insensitive. My god, I really thought you were talking about Sakuno. Lol! Although the sempais' reaction surprised me how normal they were... Lol, that's great!
Cyansilent chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
... I thought it was Sakuno that was dead u know... xD

But great idea!~ Well... it was unique!~haha
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
You got me there i thought it was Sakuno but it turned out to be the cat. Nice story though!
move chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
KARUPIN? LOL! I thought it was COMPLETELY something else! MOU!
keikew chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
dang, I wrote a similar fic and uploaded it. Go see it if you want, called 'She left too early'. Same plot, Sakuno died, blahblahblah. The only reason to know that this is Ryosaku is the mentioning of Karupin and the regulars. But it's sweet.

Now reading your fic again, mine seem so similar. The 'He could still remember' part, uh, I wrote the same, I wrote 'did you remember', but it's close.

I swear I didn't copy your idea because I *just* ever read this fic. Ganbatte!
Strawberry'd chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow, I got really sad there. I thought it was Sakuno XD Haha that was really funny ) I liked it a lot! )
Hikari no Ohjisama chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Haha.. I thought it was Sakuno.. -_-' Nice twist!
Kaka chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Yo Gerry

Haha. i found the regulars part the funniest. kaido was 'in context'.

well written

i think that you should have left their idea alone, but what's done is done.

jl is so mean. eve was so much nicer. hey jl (if you're reading) suan le lah.

*clears throat loudly* *holds up one finger and goes into preachin mode* forgive and forget. one must always remmeber that this life is superficial and that all things and emotions that we experience is not going to last forever. let me tell you a story...YAH! *gets thrown off a 20 storey building by Gerry, jl and evee*

young people these days... sigh
nObOdY chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
u shd realise how dead u r... we can sue u for taking our ideas without permission, so dun bother thanking us. DAMNATION! curse u to hell for STEALING our idea! BAKA! U R SO DEAD! GOBLOK, oshitari! (hahaha) curse u kena GEJI MAYU in ur nx life, (try not to steal frm gaara, he has almost none at all, n he will literally kick u to hell)(haha) DAMN! U STEAL OUR IDEA U LIL' THIEF! N U STILL DARE SAY WE R LAME! U WANNA DIE HUH? N U MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE GIVE U THE IDEA TO WRITE! APPERENTLY NO! WE WERE PLANNING WHETHER TO WRITE N U STEAL OUR PLAN! DOBE! HN! *takes out flame thrower n burns the story* i think i can report this story u noe, then it will b erase lor... too bad! bloody hell
Pebble chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I GOING TO KILL YOU! WE DIDN'T GIVE U E IDEA! U STOLE OUR IDEA! *WRING GERRY'S NECK!* HMPH! SO MEAN! Next time we got idea don't tell you already HMPH!

U want flame? I burn ur story arh! *Burn gerry's story* Muahahahahaha! (Copy from jl one)

After all it's still my birthday, I shall not anger myself.