Reviews for The Letters
thedeborahabrams chapter 21 . 6/6/2007
i love these letters! in the middle of Harry's back to everyone i started bawling.

you wrote these so well, i really believed what was being said.

great job!

-deborah
TomFelton'sSecretLover chapter 21 . 6/14/2006
OH MY FRIGGING GOSH! I COULD EAT THAT STORY! IT JUST LOOKED SO DELICIOUS! YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMMY YUM YUM YUM! TERD! LOL! I'M CRAZY! I'M A GHOST! BOO! RANDOM RANDOMNESS IS MY NAME! I LOVE TO SING IT IN THE RAIN! THAT REMINDS ME OF A SONG! 'GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING, IT'S GREAT TO STAY UP LATE, GOOD MORNIG GOOD MONRING TO YOU'! CAW CAW! LOL! CRZY SICO PERSON IN MY LIVING ROOM! AHA! THERE IS NO GUN IN THE CANDY JAR! CAUSE I ALREADY ATE IT! I'M AM LIKE SO LIKE GETTING LIKE MARRIED LIKE TOMORROW LIKE TO THE GUY OF MY LIKE DREAMS! EVEN THOUGH I'M LIKE ONLY LIKE THIRTEEN, GIRL! ISN'T THAT FUNNY. I COULD EAT THE MON AND STILL BE HUNGRY! CAUSE MY TUMMY IS JUST SO HUGE! AND I WISH THAT THIS WOULD NEVER END! BUT MAYBE IT DOESN'T HAVE TO! THE STORY YOU WROTE IS JUST THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD, AND I WISH THAT IT WOULD NEVER DIE. EVEN THOUGH IT CAN'T! CAUSE JUST A STORY! AND THIS IS NOT A FLAME CAUSE THE STORY! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH AH AAH AH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! MWAH! I GAVE THE COOKIE JAR A KISS! THIS STORY IS A COOKIE! AND I WANT TO EAT IT! WHOO HOO! IT MAKES ME DELICIOUS HUNGRYING! IT'S HAPPY AND FUNY, AND SAND BOX MAKING! LAUGHING OUT LOUD AND FOOD IS SO MUCH FUN!
Michelle Moonshine chapter 21 . 3/8/2006
This is such a cute story! I absolutely love love love it! I think that you should write a fic that goes behind the letters, and shows the whole Harry and Hermione story and what happend between them, and goes to Hermione's side when she wrote her letter and then shows Harry and Hermione's relationship during this time and when she confessed her love for him in Sixth Year, and then what Harry did, and how the whole wedding came about, and defeating Voldemort, and then Harry writing the letter back to her. I think that would be really really sweet! I hope you think that about doing that! I LOVE THIS STORY!

~Michelle
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 21 . 7/30/2005
Lol, the gay brotherhood! That damned JK, I swear sometimes I think she's some kind of witch O_o lol. I have no idea, btw, that the go button was blue, I was always under the impression it was purple, funny thing, funny thing...

That's all

Silly me, I almost forgot I was suppoused to review this. Again, the H/Hr pairing isn't my favorite but it really work here, so not complains in that subject. Poor Lupin though, he's always left behind. I'm afraid he might think on suicide but then again, he has Harry. I hope I'm not forgeting anything...oh yeah! Really cool fic, althought you missed Draco's letter to his dear friend, lol
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
Yeah, I'm digging all fics, have you noticed that already? Anyway, how did you come up with Lupin/Tonks cause for all the magic in the world, I was clueless until THBP, really stunned me to know you'd written this a while ago. I'm a R/H myself but the letter of Hermione was still good. Oh, and the twins are just a blast! I'll keep reading now, I just didn't wanna forget any details.

Oh! I forgot. I don't speak English, I mean, is not my first language, so cope it with the crappy grammar P
Eli chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
I want Ron and Hermione!
absolutleyfabulous chapter 21 . 4/20/2005
oh I cant beliueve its a harry hermione fic. I loved it till the end. It was god btu what happened to Harry and Luna! Oh well ill get over it!
TheAmazingEscapadesOfEggbert chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
I still don't understand about saying no to Ginny and luna is this some kind of joke that i don't understand
TheAmazingEscapadesOfEggbert chapter 21 . 3/25/2005
Wow luV it just like your other stories
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
Gah! Hermione/Harry fluff must die! It's like incest! otherwise, cool story, although I still don't get it - why is everybody like "If you're not dead..."... wouldn't they KNOW if he was dead? Whatver...

**Duckies
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Remus! MWah I luv ya! . I LUV HIM... sorry. I'm a bit Remus obsessed... Can't wait to see who else shows up once I'm done with my excruciating notes on the Peloponnesian War. Yuck! And thanks so so so much for reviewing, it meant a lot to me! Now if only somebody would review my stuff... ah well...

Great job, I can't wait to read the rest!

**Duckies
Day-Day Smee chapter 21 . 1/30/2005
Wow. YOu killed different people then in the other fic though. I'm sorry but I just love Ron/Mione ships. I feel like there's like NO chance Jk will try changing that. But I have to say this is one of the better Harry/Hermione fics i've read. I'm also not a big fan of Ginny/Neville ships but you really pulled it off. I also HATE Remus/Tonks ships. Sorry that part of the fic SUCKED. I know but i just don't like the like 10 year age difference. This is also one of the longest reviews I've ever written. I'd say you should've put a more 'spacey' feel to Luna's letter. I also htink you did AWESOME on Nevilles. You put the stammering, constant forgiveness in the letter. I think it could be longer. I LOVED Fred and George's letter. Why didn't Molly or Arthur write a letter? You'd figure they would write letters to there foster son.
E.G. Potter chapter 21 . 1/22/2005
good!
Julia White chapter 11 . 1/5/2005
DMAN YOU YOU KILLED TONKS!

too bad i love you and your stories!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 21 . 12/23/2004
Harry and Hermione are not getting married. nd of friggin' story.

Or is it? Maybe not, as these letters were simply amazing, despite it all. Haha, poor Harry had to write so many letters!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »