Reviews for Money, Power, and no MS Needed
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
LOL! Man, that's great! Seems perfectly in character for Kai, and the overall tone is great. Love the little shot at the Mobile Trace system from G Gundam in there! D
kishiria chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Aw! There's only one chapter! So far, very good; I can "hear" Kai's voice in my head while reading this and it does explain what he's doing in that jungle years later. I also liked all the little injokes: the winner of the junior mobile suit contest and the pilot emulation control system. Keep going!
SporkGoddess chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
You know I love this fic. Rather than awkwardly praise it, I shall use a quote to aptly describe how I feel:

"This is like sex, only I'm having it!"
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
One thought comes to my mind.

Utter mad hilarity and considering this is Kai we're talking about here, I can really imagine this. Now we all know why he is the residential cynical man of Gundam (not that I'm complaining since it always gets a laugh out of me).
Stone chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Oh, this is brilliant! You've got just the right mixture of wry and snarky tone to keep me glued. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one.

"In case of war, take two and call me in the morning."
Ryan chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
So Kai is to blame for all the artificial Newtype poliferation crap. Lovely, it also covers the "drug-dealer" oersona that some people have about Kai. So it seems that Anahiem Electronics is not entirely to blame for all of the fighting in space.

"even some cockamamie piloting system that would allow the mobile suit to perfectly emulate a pilot’s movements" G-Gundam talking there.

Nicely done work.

P.S. Kishira updated Quinto Sol if you are reading that fic.