Reviews for Deadly Secrets of Love
arinhel.melleide chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
This is an interesting concept you got here...I am very intrigued to see where this might go and I'm willing to help you, that is if you still want to write this after so long.
Yuki9283 chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
please continue soon
Animeboytoykoi chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
Well, I thank you for this story, very much indeed. I hope you can think of something to do with it.

1JazzCat chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
The SUSPENSE! Plz update soon and great story. )
kishe chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
that was verey good butifyouneed a idea for latter chappters here are a cuppel you counld mack momeje have some sort of sleeping power and the babey whakes upall the aragami and she can grow up and have fother fit doter or mother fit doter. and Kusanagi can be under this spell and he has to fit momeje. that is if you whont my addvice.
Silver-Wolf21-15 chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
I like it. Every easy to follow along with and well thought up, though I can't help you get any ideas out becasue I find it hard to except Keade as evil, even if she is part Aragami. Please add another chapter.
Rahillion chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
Oh, that was good! And what's Murakumo gonna do with Kaede? Update soon 'cause I wanna know!

Nikcorra chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
Wow, i like this. Plez continue! Really good and interging. Keep it up.
Inudemoness89 chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Good story! Update soon!
Taken by magic chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
Here's an idea, maybe u should make Kaede be the new baby queen of the Aragami. I think she has some grudge against her could bring them back to life, and create a kingdom for them, but the Aragami are only using her. (Just a thought)
Taken by magic chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
That was soo powerful! I thought i was going to jump out of my bed! Man! You have a lot of talent!

From: Taken by magic
Rahillion chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Hey, I know how you feel. I got 8 fanfics and I ain't got a single idea for any of them.

But I think I have a decent idea for the next chap or so for your story. Have Kusanagi confront Momiji about their child, they get into a fight about her not telling him, then Murakumo appears, or some sort of Aragami attack happens.

I hope that's a good idea for you. Update when you can!

Rahillion chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Hey, thanx for writing this for me!

And don't worry about the reviews. Just because nobody leaves one doesn't mean they're not reading it.

And I'm wondering what Kusanagi is doing too._

So, update as soon as you can!

Rahillion chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Why? Why must you leave of at such a suspenseful part? I wanna see how Kusanagi reacts when he finds out he has a child! Update!