Reviews for Masked
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
so sad TT
linkinparkfan9799 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aw, poor Alucard :'(
Good story, I must say, and sad.
Keep up the good work :)
ValkryePrincess chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awww that was sooo nice:)
Lil-B-Rebel chapter 1 . 7/31/2008

how sad

i really feel sad now

good story though
Secret13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
please add more. its a good start
Caitlin chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I liked that. it was cool. Since i'm obviusly a fan of hellsing I like it...but even if i weren''s still cool.
CyanideSlave chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
*cries* I *sob* Luved it *cries*
Nighteyes De Dracul chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
That's so... sad.
nightwish17 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
that was col! upodateupdateupdate!

gotta know what happens with no live king!

prety pleaase...

start writing start writing!

luv ya guys..
pastyglue chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
that was wonderful. hope you continue this story! good luck
Ciarda Rois chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
It was a little short, but I liked it. Who knows what goes on in Alucard's mind? That's a pretty nifty idea, even though it's sad Seras died. Hope to see more of your work.

EternalSorrow chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Such a willing invitation for more chapters. I suggest you take what your imagination has offered and continue with the story, which has an intriguing plot. Hope to see more.
lyn chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
write more
Thess chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Er... a tad too weepy for Alucard. Even his anime person won't mope for long (he only turned Seras here because she has *Integra*'s eyes, sort of failed replacement according to the animators). He will be angry but not angsty, that's very Out of himself.

If you go by manga, he'll probably get over it sooner and deemed Seras as a weak being then search another woman to mould.

And she wasn't his first childe. The Brides and Lucy were, ever read Dracula? I don't see him mourning them, do you? The only woman he mourned was 'her' (Mina) but Seras can hardly compare to Mina.

Well-written though. Just awkward in characterization.