Reviews for I Will Wait
dead count chapter 11 . 2/6/2006
aw so good on the list of my favorites of fanfics bye.
Kaienah chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
that was almost the best romantic sesshyXkags story i ahev ever read...def one of my favs...i hope you keep going.

Kaienah-Kun
Aarolye chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
ahh.. i know i said this, but this ending was so sweet!

thank you for your hard work on bringing your ideas out into words and letting us read it. i enjoyed it very much. hope to read more from you in the future!
Aarolye chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
wahh.. so sweet the symbolic ring reminded me of what we discussed about symbols in my english class.. heh..
swtorbitter chapter 13 . 1/27/2006
perfect ending.
swtorbitter chapter 8 . 1/27/2006
that is the most beautiful and romantic chapter i have ever there was no sex!how freakin amazing is that!u have some awsome talent.
Aarolye chapter 11 . 1/27/2006
ooh.. i wonder how kagome will react!
Aarolye chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
ee! an update. great chapter: sweet and short.

as for the yaoi thing.. i'm totally against it and cannot understand how anyone can like it. -_- that's just me tho.
Gissela chapter 9 . 10/17/2005
I love your story , i really do , it is one of the best
Oo.Summers.oO chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
Oh wow this arc Is really good. I everything in two days *puffs up with pride*. Anywho really good and I was able to follow the timeline too!But wow that is a long time to wait, 500 years. Don't know if I could do that if I could. Well keep up with the good work!
Gissela chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Yay! You are back, with another awesome chapter, so finally things are getting in place , nice, hope you will update soon,

Regards
Aarolye chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
hey, thanks for the update! i just started college so i don't have time for writing either.. but doesn't stop me from writing little ideas down when i get them. heh.

so it's all good as long as you're alive. take your time and don't write when not inspired cuz then you just end up writing nonsense.. i know it's like that for me.
Paprika012345 chapter 8 . 9/1/2005
This story is excellent. update at the earliest possible convienience:):):):):)
Glo chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
Are you not planning to updathe this fic ? I just stumbled on it and loved it , hope you will soon
Me chapter 8 . 6/30/2005