Reviews for Urbs Sanguinis: City of Blood
Shadewolf7 chapter 16 . 7/3/2007
I think I like the Witchblade as essentially neutral, if a bit bloodthirsty. (Hey, it's a WEAPON. As such, it would kind of have to be bloodthirsty-designed to kill, after all.)However, you are a pretty good writer, very interesting storyline, decent imagery, better dialog.
Exiled-Away chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
really good story!
RTds9 chapter 16 . 4/6/2005
I like this is being the normal bitch that she is(God I've never could stand her)I think Sara let Willow off a little to have her blow up again when she finds about escaped felon PLEASE oh PLEASE have Kenneddy act like the bitch she is to Sara and have Kenneddy run her mouth on how bad a Slayer she than have Sara beat her half senseless lol PLEASE
Luc Star chapter 16 . 2/15/2005
ok.. i'm not that familiar with the witchblade universe but everything seems pretty cool in this case. Can't wait to read the sequel. Good work with the characters from BTVS. but i would mention the one thing that really gets to me in most fanfictions is that the villian you least except will end up being one of the top players in the field.. eg. Ethan Rayne, Amu Madison, you know. Poor guys never got that much time on screen but their screen, or rather text time on fanfictions are most probably making up for it. hehe. Anyways.. very well written indeed. Will read more in the future.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 16 . 12/13/2004
Wicked Chapt! _

Please Kep Writing!
LittleDrusilla chapter 16 . 12/3/2004
This is a cool story. Can't wait to read the second part! I have been looking for a Witchblade Buffy crossover for a while. It's cool that Amy is the bad guy. I didn't see that coming!
msand chapter 16 . 12/1/2004
I was sorry to see Witchblade canceled. I went looking for fanfic for it and found very litte. This is a good story. Two strong women. . .

Thanks for the work, I'm looking forward to more.

ms
DragonStar chapter 16 . 11/16/2004
I'm quite impressed. The story quite different from other Buffy crossovers. Unfortunately I have only seen a few episodes of the Witchblade, but I've been able to follow along quite well. Is Amy with out the witchblade as powerful as Willow is now? If she is more so then I guess it would be more difficult for the longest living Slayer, world-ending witch, and Witchblade carrying woman to take out together, but obviously not impossible. Please update soon.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 16 . 11/15/2004
awesome story! Keep up th egreat work. Thanks for not leaving it at like a cliffhanger! lol.

Looking forward to reading the other fics in this series
Majin Gojira chapter 16 . 11/15/2004
I assume the little closing remarks at the end mean this 'story' is finished and part 2 will be out around the same time? I'm game.

I look forward to more of this rather balanced crossover. Sure, there are a few power-nitpicks IE: Buffy's can only sense the presence of Vampires, not 'generic evil power'; how powerful Willow actually is; but they're done for the sake of balance.
grd chapter 16 . 11/14/2004
its too bad the Witchblade TV series ended but your story gives a great opportunity to explore it further. I'm enjoying this story immensely and hoping you keep Amy around as a recurring villain. She sounds like a perfect villain to keep plaguing both groups.
Majin Gojira chapter 14 . 11/12/2004
nicely done, though obnviously Willow had to be toned down a bit (due to her own fear, likely), otherwise she'd have cast one of the few spells to get repeated castings on the show-Lightning. Because, metal gauntletHigh-Voltage ElectricityOuch!

But that would have ended things too quickly, and who would like that?
Majin Gojira chapter 12 . 11/10/2004
Nice update. Looking forward to more. Just one question, RE: your comment: is that ability in the comics only or is it also in the TV series, it's been a while since the darn show was on, unfortunately. I like how buffy is reacting to Sara's use of authority, very IC. She hates authority figures who won't let themselves be questioned, and It's fun to see her question them.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 11 . 11/9/2004
awesome chapters! keep up th egreat work and please update soon!
Majin Gojira chapter 9 . 11/9/2004
Excelent so far, before I move ahead, I thought I'd mention that Slayers heal quickly, so Buffy is likely in better shape than Sara at this point...should be an interesting round 2...