Reviews for Urbs Sanguinis: City of Blood
emptysea chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
Nice cliff hanger. I'm very curious as to how Buffy and Sara are going to get along. If the initial meeting is a portent, it's probably just a matter of who kills who first.
war90 chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
great story looking forward to your next chapter.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
I'm enjoying your characterization and plot. Nice "could have been an episode" crossover. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more.
Arekanderu chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
This was i didn't thought that the Scythe could take a direct hit from the Witchblade.I can't wait for the next chapter
Arekanderu chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
are a very good writer.I can't wait for the next chapter
Mountain William chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
This looks really promising!

I hated that Witchblade was cancelled, and this must be the only BtVS/WB crossover I've seen.

Please continue!
oldscout1011 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Hurray! Fianlly a Buffy Witchblade cross and what looks like a good one at that.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Could be neat -Slayer sense might 'register' the Witchblade as an evil or demonic artifact ( duh ) ...so the obligatory "heroes meet and fight at first" scene almost writes itself...

This has great potential -Giles would almost certainly have heard of the Witchblade (I wonder if Buffy at first would think it was like that gauntlet that Gwendolyn Post tried to get back in Season 3?)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
sounds great so far. You got Pez's character down pretty well. Please update soon :)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2