Reviews for The Client
Amy chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
It was sad. It was bleak. It was nauseating to think Grissom's comfort and solace were only found in a paid escort. Why didn't he go to Lady Heather? Sure she would understand. She wouldn't ask anything more than he could give. She could offered him tea and sex, free of charge when her schedule could accommodate him. He could have a 'friend with benefit' and no agency to be paid.
SylvieT chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I loved, loved this. Loved the perspective and loved the sad bleakness of it. I kept thinking of his words in Ending Happy about never having paid for sex. Glad I found your story.
My Kate chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
omg...just found this story, and I have to tell you that - without a doubt - this was the most profoundly sad story I have ever read...brilliant character development...I'm really blown away here...thanks for posting this one...
hammer78 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Hey I just found your storys.

I must say this one had my heart breaking for Grissom a great read :)
awertvegtr chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
*gasp* Sara DIED? *dun dun DUN*

Aww...romantic. For extra kick you could have added something like "Her name slipped from his lips: two syllables. Biblical. Short. Mine."

Is this just some random hooker or is it actually Sara? Sara that chose a different work line?

Hang on, dumb question. Sara died, didn't she?

Anyway, I loved it. Definitly goes into my favourites, if not my top twenty!

AKA Quin
Sinister Scribe chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
that was really sad.

and really sweet at the same time.

i think i liked it.

ciao, Scribe
PHS Orchid chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
This really was amazing, you know. Everything. I would've liked to name a few specific parts that were best, but I wouldn't know where to begin. It was just.. wow.
Nemea chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
WOW!

Just a simple huge wow! This was amazing and it left me speechless and deeply moved!
killermanatee chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Loved your story. So well written!
shelly123 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
OK THAT ONE SO NEEDS A PART 2
WhiteWingeDove chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
I'm not even sure how to describe this story. I think the best word for it is 'intense.' There's just so much emotion from Grissom. He seems so lost and helpless. It was very unique in how the story was being told from an original character's point of view, yet focused on Grissom.

Basically, I loved it. It's different from any other fanfic I've read. Very dark, but I just love the originality of it. And I can actually see Grissom becoming that character if he lost Sara. Very believable. Well done.
anneruhland chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
I keep losing and finding this story and each time I read it I feel both happy and very very sad. Sad I guess because I know that Sara is dead and it hurts to see Grissom hurt so bad. But at same time happy to think that Slim is there and helps at least for a little while. Who knows how this story will end. I know that life goes on even when you lose your solemate but I hope that Gris isn't alone for good. Your writing is so good. anne
Grissomsgal84 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
My friend recommended this to me because we were talking about how Grissom said he would never pay for sex and she was like "Oh you HAVE TO read this fanfiction." So glad I did because it is awesome!
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
you are awesome, totally awesome. this piece of fiction is such an interesting view into the mind and the longings of gg. i don't believe there is a better writer out there on GSR...actually think i need to change my screen name to cincoflexgroupie LOL...just joking...love the casa caliente series, too.

diane
thegreatbluespoon chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Crazy as hell, because not half an hour ago I was talking about this ep. and now I stumble upon this story...absolutely fantastic by the way! Seriously it was great!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »