Reviews for Eight Summer's Time
Reithandina chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
Rushed. The end makes no sense at all. The other chapters doesn't even hint that Harry-whatever has any relationships at all, and suddenly in this one he and Snape is Besties.

Too Rushed. Not enough details, not enough filling between the beginning and the end. There's no STORY.
Reithandina chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
Who is Ivy Spout? And where is Pomona Sprout?
GBTtown chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
Not great.
johnapple chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
All I can say is ; I hate Severus Snape. Just think about it: if Neville had been the baby that Voldemort had chosen , Snape would never have gone to he only asked for Lilly to be spared.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Hey, I noticed something. In your story, Sprout's first name is Ivy. Canon says it's Pomona. Sorry if you knew that and just wanted it to be Ivy, but I wanted to point that out. Sorry I'm such a potterhead. XD
Silky Button chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
very abrupt ending ;)
but very interesting. I enjoyed that immensely
god of all chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
It was pretty good!
ak chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
bonne fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
You said 8 years at the founders was 1 year in Harry potter life, here you say (at the comments) 2..
Strabo chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
LOL:D
Larisya chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Love it! Truly do.
dead feather chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
It does feel eushed. I liked that harry didn't spend many chapters in the past
Jason Clarkson chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Question! Why didn't Siltivi know who/what Severus was earlier; surely they had met at least once in those years of he and Harry living together. Other than that I thought that the story was well done; thanks for sharing it with us.
keana895 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I liked it a lot, but the whole thing was very abrupt. Still good though.