Reviews for Seek my heart
Awesome Guest chapter 9 . 2/8
I'm absolutely floored.
I started reading this fic somewhere in 2010 and I didn't understand that I could leave a comment without having an actual account.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for coming back and updating; it's really difficult to get back into something that was started so long ago. I REALLY appreciate that you've summarized the ending for us; the plot of this fic was what brought me into it (I get the dark/angsty trend thing) but having Yamato relentlessly search without completely loosing hope was what kept me reading.

Thanks again for doing something that most authors would give up on. Much Love.
Angelfish369 chapter 9 . 2/5
Wow...it looks like this would have turned into a 50 chapter epic had you written it out! It has a much more complicated crime story than I expected and of course so much love and support and angst too. I totally understand that it wore you out and that you hated putting your characters through bad things. I just want you to know how much I truly appreciate you posting one last chapter and letting us know how the rest of the story would have gone. I have been thinking of this story for years and now I have my answer. Thank you. And you dedicated the summary to me thanks! That's awesome!

I don't know what kind of personal problems you are dealing with, but I hope it is something manageable and that writing is helping you. You are a fantastic writer, and hope you never stop writing no matter on what subject.

And if you are still a fan of digimon, I hope you have been watching Digimon Adventure Tri and is as excited about it as I am!
Angelfish369 chapter 8 . 2/5
Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Omg I can't believe you updated! I thought that what we had was it and we will never find out the ending. What amazes me is that after all this time the characters are still the same so it didn't seem like you took a break at all. I still love those mysterious thoughts and monologues that are written so beautifully and you have to think about who is thinking them. The argument between Hito and Yamato was intense and informative and clearly shows the two sides where neither is wrong. There is always a very melacholy characteristic to your story and it is very fitting. And I still have another chapter to look forward to yay! Thank you soooooo much for updating :D
Wilson-Taito-KoganLoverForever chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
I hope to see this story continued. I've enjoyed reading it.
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Read the whole thing from beginning to end again. It's still just as awesome. The song resonated a lot stronger this time. It was such a pretty poem, just gorgeous and so tender and fitting for several of the relationships. I also noticed your grammar improving with each chapter. Good for you!

I know you're busy and it'll be difficult to get your head back into the story to continue, but please, please do. I chase a lot of stories and most I end up forgetting after a while, but I can't let go of this one. It's just too good.
Tsuki no Lomelinde chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
I think this story is beyond awesome! I was just re-reading it because I have been going through m favorite stories lately. I really really hope you haven't abandoned it! I have to know what happens next! Please don't leave us hanging forever!
Takato the dreamer chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
:o Im caught up, and this is very interesting!
Takato the dreamer chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Got another chapter read! Still loving it! Hope you keep updating!
Takato the dreamer chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I've been reading this, very slowly since you updated, and i love this so far! I see the gap between when youve updated so i just wanted to say i hope it dosnt take that long again :D I really like it!
linadhlover chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Finally! AN UPDATE! I totally love this story, love it, love it! Thanks for not leaving it! And never you dare do a repeat of it again (throwing a shoe) )
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
YAY! UPDATE. HOPE TO READ MORE FROM YOU SON! AWESOME CHAPTER!
Anime Leo chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
Yeaay new chapter! Yes please be more shameless so we can have another chapter soon! ;p

I love Yamato's eggs. 3 And how Tai was quickly able to speak easily to Yamato. Aw~~ You left us at such a cliffhanger...right when Hito tells! And what about the Sakura season photo in the very beginning? I wonder if that will come back to be used as proof or something...

I'll be waiting for the next one no matter how long it takes! Will the guy speaking in italics make his appearance in the next chapter? *gasp*
Angelfish369 chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Whoa...another cliffy! I really love how Taichi just accepted Hikari's hug and liked Yamato's eggs. Hope you update soon! I was so excited to see the update alert! :D
lily chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
yay, you updated! this just made my day.
HIKED chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
So glad you updated...i love this story and im so excited to see where it goes.

Hope you update again soon.