Reviews for Seek my heart
Wilson-Taito-KoganLoverForever chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
I hope to see this story continued. I've enjoyed reading it.
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Read the whole thing from beginning to end again. It's still just as awesome. The song resonated a lot stronger this time. It was such a pretty poem, just gorgeous and so tender and fitting for several of the relationships. I also noticed your grammar improving with each chapter. Good for you!

I know you're busy and it'll be difficult to get your head back into the story to continue, but please, please do. I chase a lot of stories and most I end up forgetting after a while, but I can't let go of this one. It's just too good.
Tsuki no Lomelinde chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
I think this story is beyond awesome! I was just re-reading it because I have been going through m favorite stories lately. I really really hope you haven't abandoned it! I have to know what happens next! Please don't leave us hanging forever!
Takato the dreamer chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
:o Im caught up, and this is very interesting!
Takato the dreamer chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Got another chapter read! Still loving it! Hope you keep updating!
Takato the dreamer chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I've been reading this, very slowly since you updated, and i love this so far! I see the gap between when youve updated so i just wanted to say i hope it dosnt take that long again :D I really like it!
linadhlover chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Finally! AN UPDATE! I totally love this story, love it, love it! Thanks for not leaving it! And never you dare do a repeat of it again (throwing a shoe) )
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Anime Leo chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
Yeaay new chapter! Yes please be more shameless so we can have another chapter soon! ;p

I love Yamato's eggs. 3 And how Tai was quickly able to speak easily to Yamato. Aw~~ You left us at such a cliffhanger...right when Hito tells! And what about the Sakura season photo in the very beginning? I wonder if that will come back to be used as proof or something...

I'll be waiting for the next one no matter how long it takes! Will the guy speaking in italics make his appearance in the next chapter? *gasp*
Angelfish369 chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Whoa...another cliffy! I really love how Taichi just accepted Hikari's hug and liked Yamato's eggs. Hope you update soon! I was so excited to see the update alert! :D
lily chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
yay, you updated! this just made my day.
HIKED chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
So glad you updated...i love this story and im so excited to see where it goes.

Hope you update again soon.
Darknesswhereibelonge chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Finally :D

GOOD chapter as always

hope u update soon :3
Susumu chapter 6 . 10/31/2009's been a year. XD; I'm really hoping for another update; desipte the few awkward sentences and incorrect vocabulary, this story is really quite gripping. I enjoy that you can move between Yamato and Tai's family, and "Mamoru"'s day so well; the transition is perfect. what i don't enjoy is the incredible cliffhanger you left us all with. XD So, please update soon!
nsomniacartist chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
aww! Bad Yamato! Why did you have to yell at him! I hope Tai won't be afraid of him!