Reviews for Slow like Honey
trishnjefflover chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love it Jeff is so sweet and Trish I can't blame her for being heartbroken please make a sequle
LITA AND JEFF chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
CrayolaBox16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Gah! This story is wonderfully addicting... I read this atleast thrice a week! :) The passion, the love, the emotion... all so beautifully perfect.

So, I wanna ask you something. You are one of my FAVE writers on this site. I was wondering if you would be kind enough to read my first story? It's called "I Stay in Love" a Jrish fic. I would really love the fact that you would review it. I want my works to be read and critiqued by the best, thanks! :)

-Blue 0)
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 7/24/2008

That was so awesome! The ending was fabulous, I almost cried!
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
So, I've just gotten into the fandom again and I've been conversing with a fellow Jeff/Trish shipper and she gave me a link to this story, and oh my god how glad I am that she did!

This was truly amazing. You're writing style is beautiful and very intoxicating. I literally clinged onto every single word. I'm usually not a big fan of really angsty, drama fics, but I loved, loved, loved this. This was so perfect. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that you ended it there because damn it, I'm pretty positive that would have been some amazingly hot smut.

I really love your portrayal of these characters. Another thing you seemed to really change my mind about was the idea of Jeff/Trish having a relationship and then one of them leaving the other. I'm usually into fics that tell a story about how these two get together for the first time, but you really won me over with the idea of them having a prior relationship. The fact that there were true and real emotions there really won me over. Your explanation of why Jeff left was really understandable too, and their argument about the whole issue was quite epic. I wasn't even sure who I wanted to side with. I couldn't really. You got into both characters heads so well and I felt for both of them. I loved the changing points of view too. Feeling those emotions from both of them at the same time was quite an experience.

Your detail is amazing! Just the way you described things, it really set the atmosphere and it was like I was right there watching all of this happen. It's hard for writers to do that. Usually you have to do a little more improvising with you imagination. Not with this story. I love the way you describe physical reactions to emotions as well. It was like I was in both of their bodies, experiencing what they were at the same time.

The ending of this was truly amazing. I don't think I've ever read a scene so incredibly intense. The way you described their kisses and how Jeff kept pushing away and then kissing her again, it was hot and addictive to read. I think this is probably my favorite part:

“I’m gonna make love to you.” He announced, leaning closer. “Slowly,” he placed a hot wet kiss on her mouth. “Sensually,” he mumbled then kissed her deeply again. “You’re going to know the sweetest.” A kiss. “Most tender.” Another kiss. “Sensations.”

I pretty much melted when I read that.

Amazing story and this is definitely going on my favorites list!
SNP chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Oh, dear God we need a sequel! This was brilliant!
OnElIfE chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
i may be years late on reveiwing but i have to say that story left me in awe, it was just AMAZING YOU ROCK:)
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Angsty and beautiful! Fabulous work!
ad544 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Damn you! Look at what you just did! Now that I've read this wonderful, AMAZING story, I will never be able to have another boyfriend without comparing him to Jeff. The raw and intense emotion was utterly spellbinding. The descriptions, the emotions, the EVERYTHING was breathtaking. As if I needed another reason to love Jeff Hardy...

You're an amazing author :)
babyhardyzgal13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
OMG! That was such a great story, you should keep on writeing stories. I have been to your website many times before it was closed down. Honsetly, i love all of your stories.! :) :D
DirrrtyBrown chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
damn...that was, damn...whew, it was, geez, damn...yeah...that's how good it was. I can't even begin to describe. I'm a little late on the reviewing, and for that I'm sorry. I just had to review. Your story's amazing.
BigRedMachineUK chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow. totally speechless. wonderful story. loved the part where matt played out amy. the emotions very well written. you could actually feel them. not many wwe stories nowadays do that, but who am i to talk, being quite new. speakin of, you're well known in the fanfiction world, so could you do me the honour of reviewing mine? it would mean a lot. thanks. and great story once again, lookin forward to readin the rest.
jeff4trish chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
wiked story make a sequeal plz im beggin u and if u du email me at solo_the_horse plz
Candy chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
i know i already reviewed this story...but i just HAD to review it again. this is the most beautiful story ive ever read. theres so much love and passion between them..its really amazing. and i cant believe theres only 11 reviews to this story! this has got to be the greatest story ive ever read. Its my absolute favorite. id love to read another Jeff/Trish story from sure it would be just as amazing as this one. once again, thank you for writing it. It inspired me to continue writing my stories and add as equal amount of passion as u put in this story..passion that you can actually feel. this story is truly beautiful. and yet again, i thank you.
RAW-Emotions chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
That was amazing! Like the best stroy ive ever read! are you going to do more?