Reviews for Fated Rain
LuciahLupen chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Oh my gosh this was such an amazing fanfic. Is it officially on hiatus or is it just on hold?
Mystery Writer chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
OMG! Horney. It's shit cuz it horney. I think horney stuffs is fuck.
WhiteRevanant chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
This story is epic. Please update!
Vanessa chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I am OBSESSED with this story! I NEED you to write more! I've read soooooo many other TsumeToboe fabrics and yours is by far THE best!
Tristripe You Rock chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
This is definitely the best Wolf's Rain fanfiction I've read in my time searching the site. The characterization is great, and nothing about it ever seems forced. I particularly like its dark humor and am especially fond of how realistic the situations are. There are actually very few grammatical oopsies peppering your work than I thought there would be, what with when you mentioned you didn't have anyone proofing and whatnot.

I love the way that you deal with all of the R-rated portions of your story, because I feel like they are very tastefully handled (they're pretty tough things to read about, and if the writer doesn't deal with them just right they can easily curdle into something offensive to the reader). But yours never did that; it was executed really, really well.

And your imagery! Oh man, please don't even let me get started on your imagery. It's so flippin' fantastic. You don't have purple prose, but you also aren't overly simple; you've reached that perfect middle ground that many authors nowadays strive for. That being said, you also write much better than a lot of the published authors I've read. Your work is just outstanding.

I'm upset to see that this particular piece of work isn't likely to be updated/finished, because I really would have liked to have read a complete piece. Nevertheless, I don't feel as though my time has been wasted at all, because it was really, really, SUPER DUPER worth it.

Thanks very much. c:

- Me.
Xaipa chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
FFFFFFFFFFF-

Why is it that all the good fics are either unfinished or deleted? Why? Oh man, I really have no way to express how much I enjoyed this. And yet I could tell exactly what was going to happen next every time. The plot twists and the plot itself isn't that inventive, but that's not a bad thing, oh no it isn't. It isn't because the delivery is amazingly well done and so entertaining that the fact that you know it doesn't change the emotions they're supposed to bring. (Now that I think about it, that's exactly what Wolf's Rain did to me, I already knew the ending and yet I cried like a baby... damn)

Considering that the last update was in 2007, well, I already lost hope of a conclusion before I even began to read, but still, this more then deserves a review, not only for the amazing characterization as well as your wonderful narrative.

If someday you decide to update any of your fics, consider this one. Countless fangirls will thank you (not that counts much, but oh well...)

Just a side note. Eduardo Fernandez is a Spanish name, not a Portuguese name... ok Eduardo is Portuguese, but Fernandez is not. The Portuguese equivalent for that would be Fernandes.
XtreamDreamz chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I love this story please update!

I had to laugh my playlist started playing Shania Twains Black eyes Blue Tears right as the part where Gat's is abbusing poor Toboe
Meg Wolf 21 chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
god pleas continue its so good and original i love it don just leave me hangin try to remember your story or go back to it but continue its bin to long pleas
Dakuenjeru chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
kinda freaky but awesome!:)
Kitsune chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Hey, hey, hey!

Kitsune here! (duh)

I love this fic sooo much! You HAVE to update soon...pleaaase? To tell you the truth, I actually really like Gats. I can hear you laughing already, haha.

Well, I'm to lazy-assed to log in (sorry) but I definatly will login if ya update and I feel like telling all my Toboe-crazed friends about this fic to. Prepare to be getting a lot of reviews!

~KiTsUnE~
Jennifer chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
I recently got back into wolf's rain when I found your fic. All I can say is MORE MORE MORE MORE! Please! I noticed that you haven't updated in a while and I am just hoping that you will magically pick it back up. You've got me hooked.
Filaphiera chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
*is hoping you're still alive and well and that a chapter will spontaneously pop up...?* ;D please, PLEASE, think of updating this story or going back to writing?
Derisor chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
The whole "it was a wolf" thing was extremely well set up...and the Toboe/Tsume scene touching cheeks...EEK. I will be desperately awaiting the next chapter!
Derisor chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
I'm not sure if Tsume, even as a leader of a terrible gang, would have touched Toboe like that (but I'm sure it fits into your dark world here and who am I to judge?) but you write incredibly well, creating a feeling of suspense. You also manage not to feel rushed, which happens with so much fanfiction. Good work!
Itavita chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Oh, I love this story! There aren't very many decent Wolfs Rain fanfics on the internet (None I can find, anyway) and even fewer decent Tsume/Toboe. I truly hope you find the motivation to finish this story, since it's a very intriguing take on the end of the series. I also enjoy the grittiness of the world in this story - something that reflects the overall tragedy of Wolfs Rain.