Reviews for Inevitable
bestAnnon chapter 6 . 4/11
hi,

I love your story. Any hope to see it continued ? pretty please ?
Anyway I just had to say I loved it.
Larisya chapter 6 . 3/28
Please continue! Please? People never seem to *finish* these, and I really like them. Vanyel's my favourite, especially with Tylendel. Please? It's the best one I've read yet anyway. It's perfect; please update. Please?
anon chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Great story.
Any hope for another chapter ?
ruinel chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
i just want to say that this is a truly interesting story that has had me hooked from the first chapter. there are some areas where the story seems a bit rushed but over all i think the pacing is perfect for a story like this,
KagomeGirl021 chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
oh please finish this soon! I desperately wish to know how this will end!
DigitalSorceress chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
I read this through again, now two years later. I love this story, and I'm keeping it on my Alerts in the hope you'll find inspiration again.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
It seems you are getting more and more errors as the chapters go on. You definitely need some editing. Also, you seem to be losing particular important sentences here and there that help explain what is happening.

Another note I might add is that I can't see Vanyel refusing food for the reason you've given. I can see him doing it as seeming punishment that he deserves, but not for "denying who he is." I can't imagine Vanyel seeing it that way. At this point in his life, he's such a coward that I'm quite certain that he would play lip-service just to get the food.

Yet, the story is solid, and overall in-character. On to the next chapter!
MadameDragonFlower chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Hm. I probably would have said that the clan was exiled from Valdemar, rather than just Haven. Their lands forfeit, etc.

The angst isn't too much. In some ways, it's not enough. On Vanyel's side, I can see there being a lot more guilt. It's his fault Tylendel is reacting this way. What he's going to get from his father is simply punishment that he deserves. We've seen from the books that this is his natural reaction to such things; blame himself.

Also, you might could explore the lifebond a little more fully. Maybe now that it's established, and at least one of them is thinking somewhat clearly, they think of the other and the other is THERE. Much like Tylendel's bond to Staven had been. I can see it being the same way with them. Who says distance matters?

A few minor grammatical errors, but very good on the whole! I will continue to read on!
MadameDragonFlower chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Interesting take, Vanyel telling Savil about the plans before they were carried out. I had always thought more along the lines of-what if his plans HAD been carried out, but the other Heralds got there just a little bit sooner? Like, at the same time as Gala. Or it had gone all the way through, but they had managed to keep Tylendel from killing himself? Would he have been Chosen again? Cast out? His gifts blocked? Would he even be able to be brought back to himself from his insanity? What of his and Van's relationship then?

But I really like what you've got so far. Overall, you do a decent job of keeping everyone in character. It's a little confusing as to what's going on from time to time-but I can see where you're going for a little of that since Van is sick.

Also, when Van goes to tell Savil, you slip perspectives. The story is supposed to be from Van's, and suddenly we're seeing some of Savil's perspective. A minor problem.

But you've also got me hooked. I shall read on!
brightflare chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I love this story, please carry on!
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Poor Vanyel and 'Lendel... you are right. Nothing is ever easy... I can only hope that you will update again soon!
Hiron Otsuki chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Will there be more soon? This is fantastic.
Rose long chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
thi is a great book.
NonyMouse chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
This story is good, and surprisingly coherent for being written over the time span it's been. Please do write more.

Nony
Celebrien chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Fantastic fic, but what a cliffhanger! :o

Keep that angst river flowing, but hopefully put a little happiness in there too? :D