Reviews for The House of Strife II: Rebirth
Athenaion chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Poor Rufus and Tifa! Children lost and life suffering.
Athenaion chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
creepy, sad and unearthly. Adore it!
Kage3 chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
I didn't think you could do it. At first, it even seemed that you couldn't. But you did. *Cries* You killed RUFUS! Of course, it was hard for you to do a personal killing, it was just mentioned that he died. I actually saw the Grudge a couple of weeks ago, and couldn't sleep that night. Now, all I get to look forward too is imagining how that evil Aerith killed him off.*faints* Other than my beef about Rufus, this fic really gets you on the edge of your seat. Its great, guys. The suspense of it all, the creepy eerie feeling I get that someone is watching me when I read this fic... You're good. I kept looking around me to make sure Cloud wasn't about to skewer me. LOL. Keep it going... if you can avoid the curse... *croaking noise* Oua..a...a
Heart chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
Oh! I really love every moment of it! Pure action and drama...

not to mention, the horror! I think I won't be able to sleep tonight :_:

AND RUFUS DIED? WHY?

Poor Tifa! *sniff*

Will Slate and Samara die too? ;_; What will become of Shinra once they die?/!
Heart chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
awesome drama!

I like the way you get rid of the characters in this fic. It's so unexpected most of the time. I did not even expect that you would do something bad to the Shinras, while they're supposed to be "safe" from harm most of the time...

But I'd have to hand it all to you guys. you're the best! *two thumbs up...way up!* ;)
Heart chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Oh no... thank goodness her baby survived! What does Aerith and Cloud want anyway? *_*'
Heart chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Why did you kill Lavinia and Theodore! They're such lovely kids! *bawl*

And poor Marlene... :(
DaemonPyro chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
Oh. My. Gods! I loved it! I read the first one, then this one...and I think you have sufficiently scarred me for life. And have put me in a demented horror-writing mood. XD
Ksim3000 chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
An interesting story, I must say, it got quite repetitive with everyone dying but still, it was an interesting read. I hope to see more fictions from you.
Tifa Lockheart chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
great ending!

Freaky too!

*hugs Samara* poor girl :( Must be hard for her.

Be expecting more from the two of you!
Tifa Lockheart chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO RUFUS!

...anyway, you've got a great story here.
Yami chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
ARGH!

Yor horror is really HORRIFYING. I'm so freaked-out the first time I read the first one... and now you've come up with a sequel? DAMN! I love you! You're so great!

And looks like the ShinRas (the perfect people, as I see them) are not even safe frm thhe curse, huh? Now I'm really ihnterested.