Reviews for Mixed Emotions
Aaerrie chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
well that story was different i was sad about what kira did in the beggining and you put both athrun and cagalli out of carcter cuz they wouldn't do the stuff you said they did but i admit besides that your sotry was very well put together keep up the great work
jenniferseedlover chapter 6 . 6/6/2005
Wow! You're such a good writer! and you're a boy! Sugoi! i never knew guys write chick flicks hahahahah! i love your fic! i totally love it! ja!
munmon chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
This was an okay story, would have been better, if kira actually acted like a player, and should have kinda went into detail with how Lacus found out about it, and kira's escapedes. This chap seemed a bit rushed too. Well it at least ended good for them. -
Sarah chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
POR FABOR se escribe con "V"
Rosegirl18 chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
Cute story there, but what happened to Kim? She was kind of annoying, I hope she died.
AnimeSiren chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
epilogue would be appreciated.
munmon chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
Okay,...wHY! Kira better have not died! Hurry and update! Update Update!
OO chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
God Poor Kira. After all he's been through, he just suffers more...Even in the series I felt sorry for the guy. I never really wanted him to die, even when he would angst once and a while. I like the story so far. I just hope you don't kill Kira. He needs to be back with Lacus.
Firedude328 chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
oh nevermind, I saw just found it, its kinda hard to see though
Firedude328 chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
huh, when did Kira propose?
Itansha chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
Did you know theat ZGMF is already assigned to Rengenerate Gundam, a enhyancement of Aegis? So unless Liberator is based on that, you need to change it. Anyway, it's an interesting take on afterwar.
munmon chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
Okay, just one thing to say, DAMN those are alot of disclaimers, and represent'in your do'in!

Oh I remembered what happened in GundumSeed, so know I'm NOT confused any more! Great story, also I hate Fllay, she deserved to die(evil bitch). WOH I'm back, I love being not confused anymore! Keep updat'in Please!
nyczvip chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
Great Story. Update Soon!
DD chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I agree with yvonne I hate that couple together. Too much angst in that couple and Fllay's just too bitchy for him. I beg you please do not put them to together. If u are Fllay fan sorry but with them its just too much drama and tragicness.
yvonne chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
Kira behave like a total idiot i hate him and falley too please do not put the both together please why is there no athrun X cagalli i like to see the both in love haha nice story but the chapter is so short please write longer hehe keep up the work and upload more athrun and cagalli soon..._