Reviews for The Beloved
nicky chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
What exactly was the problem? I thought Ax might become human, but he didn't. what was the big deal.
Lina Shay chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
It was very well-written. I liked it accept the ending. It was just too sad. Poor Ax.
Jam chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Aw...that was so sweet...
KluKluxKlanSucksDick chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
you yeerk! you must die! you killed ax's love!
mustanggirl89 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
This was a realy good fanfic. I see that you are a fan of the Andalites, I am also, I was looking for a fanfic with Ax in it where he falls in love and not in love with a guy. This was a great fanfic, I hope you write more!
DIVIANA chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
yes humans can be very smart,
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
*sniff* that was so beautiful...so sweet n' amazing...it rivels Romeo n' Juliet_~
Athena's Wiccan Gardian chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
good but still FLAMES FIRE AND BRIMSTONE FROM HELL! DO ANOTHER ONE AND HAVE THE GIRL LIVE OR I WILL WRITE A NC-17 FIC ABOUT YOU! MWAHAHAHA
Super Secret Mario chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
It was sad & good... what more do I need to say?
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Well, it seemed really rushed after the beach scene, and that was kind of irritating. I think that maybe you should've added something in between there. But other than that, it was good and original. I don't see what's wrong with the car accident death...maybe not as dramatic as say...death by Dracon Beam, but I liked the idea. Oh, and Nsync hurts my ears too. P
lauren chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
*sniff* awww! poor ax! *sniff* i loved the story though. hehe loved how u made fun of Nsynce! heheh. keep up the good wok!
Holly chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
OMG! that was a great and sad story. ::sniff:: ::sniff:: ax must have felt terrible. hold on for a sec while i go... ::crying:: ok i'm fine now. that was incredible. just like how ax would talk.
Ella Afleck chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Awe! Poor Ax! Poor Melissa!
Hissclaw chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
**Cries** That is so sad! I love Ax so much. He is the bomb character! Welp, see yas!
Parvati Brown chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Awesome story! Total tear-jerker!