Reviews for Broken Glasses
Evenstar606 chapter 6 . 9/1/2005
Wow, this story is so beautiful! I love it, and I hope you update soon so I can find out if Legolas is going to be okay!
KerowynGreenleaf chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
*Too lazy.* NOT MY ELF! IS he okay? This was great update soon!
FairyTears chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
oh man! this is intense! I can't wait to find out what happenes! please update soon!
Midnightdreamr chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
WARGS! ARGH! How could you! But come back to finish the story, soon! Legolas thinks everyone hates him? That is sad! *Sniff Sniff.* UPDATE SOON!
wolenczak2004 chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
please more soon. this is a great story.

take care

Crecy chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
Wow. Kute lil Legolas's gonna get hurt. PLEASE Update soon!
Cute little legolas chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
Hurry up and update like mad! I luv theis fic!
Cute little legolas chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
Hurry up and update like mad! I luv theis fic!
Aranel Laerien chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
"not caring if the horse was trained"? that sounds bad... but well, legolas should be able to tame him? *worried look*... i like how estel says he hates elrohir's horse...P now, why'd glorfindel let him go! no, horsey, come back! *thinks* runs after you... update!
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
How could you do that to Legolas?ARGH!
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
I think tissues are in Leggy!Thranduil,get your ass in Rivendell right now!Legolas needs you!
Aranel Laerien chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
the tree's comforting him? that's nice! and legolas' so sweet! coming down and enjoying a hug with estel... argh... elrond DOES care for you, stubborn elf! and no, don't leave him alone! argh... you'd better update fast... and yep, go ahead with the tissue advice!
Carawen chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
Hey Sivan,

Im so glad you updated this story, but my god its so heartwrenching. What is wrong with Elrond. How can he be so cruel to poor Legolas.

My poor elf. All he wants is to be loved.

*sniff sniff*

Good work mellon

Elf771 chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
Wow. That's a lot of angst for such a small elf. Now, human years, how old is Legolas? I read in a book or something somewhere that most elves mature by fifty. I really love this story and I will have my tissues prepared. Write more, please! Cheers!
Heaven Leigh Casteel The 2nd chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
you must punish legolas because this is a no hating elrond zone! lol yeah...

great story i just dont like leggy hating elrond and his evil eyebrows.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »