Reviews for The Way You Look At Me
You should probably put a warning on chapter 7.
Totally like Buffy's comment what in the frilly heck is going on? Good.
Mordanyes chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
This is such a great story! You left it at a cliffhanger and haven't posted for years! Why don't you post again? Try and post soon because this story is great! I love it!
ive got a theory chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
oh please please continue the story, very exciting like the whole buffy HP crossover amaizing
BrokenAngel1753 chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
Please update ASAP! I love it the whole time I was on the edge of my seat!

spk chapter 12 . 6/4/2006
I just found this story and notice that it's been almost a year since the last update. I would love to see what you could do with this. I love the idea of Buffy as the last Veela Sin and her mate being Harry Potter. I also like the backstory on Bellatrix. I really, sincerely hope (and beg) that you will update this story again. Please don't abandon it. :)
Angel-love-buffy chapter 12 . 12/10/2005
I love this fic so far. I really am enjoying all the twists and turns taht this story is presenting in how these charaters are acting. Please Please Please update again soon.
RavenMorbisk chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
is this ok? This is fuckin' brilliant! Faith & Buffy.. family, I love this fic ! up-date son!
Caz.A.Roos chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
love the story update soon
MiaRose 156 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Great story. Can't wait for more.
mysticallove chapter 12 . 7/24/2005
I like it. Very good. Keep up the great work.
Sailor C chapter 12 . 7/24/2005
This is a great story and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Kristal chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
VERY, VERY, VERY AWESOME!

Okay... its late and I need sleep and I had to play guitar for awhile (which I'm learning acoustic and I love it... although then I have to cut my long fingernails.. gr!) so you kept me up to have to start and finish it!

aNYWHO... you have to update right now cause I really want to read more!

Continue ASAP

Laterz,

Kristal

WRITE NOW
Morange chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
wow. thats pretty much all i can say.
Tommy14 chapter 11 . 7/11/2005
great story. Can't wait to read more.