Reviews for Best of friends
Forrest chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Aw! Thats sweet!

I love your story! It rocks!
AA Battery chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
that is soo sweet

Disneychica02 chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
This story is totally awesome, I realy enjoyed it. I think that its a very neat idea, having Sirius related to grandfather on the other hand needs to have some sense smacked into him gr. you just don't hit kids, especially not little yea.I just want to let you know that I think this story is great!
Amarain chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Great story, I love HP fanfic that takes place when Harry's parent's were younger. Sirius is one of my favorite characters too,lol. You should write another. Hey, check out my story, Family Ties, I have serious as a Muggle born also, weird.
PadfootPrankster13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
wow! that was sooooooo great! more plz!

i've read about all of your fics, and this one is going on my fav. list! (which also includes...just about all of your other fics!)

so, mere, james mom, she's some sort of seer? i think so. GREAT FIC!

~Kayli Black
KarateChick chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
i like it. are you going to write anymore?
Sea Chelle chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
oh what a wonderful story! write more write more! i love sirius! what an adorable little boy! ahhhhh! this story's so cute and i MUST have more of it, please write lots more! later babe and stay crunk w/ lotsa love from Sea Chelle
dylan chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
very good story!
queencaps chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
that was great. can u say sequel
Moondoggy chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Aaaw, that was cute! Me likee! I love your stuff, keep up the good work!
Tangwystl chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Wow! The end is so sad the mothers wishing for an esier time for their sons and their friendship than they had. What happened to Fiona Dumbledore?
Kimmy Larisa chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
This is soooooooo sweet! A little hard to read. But very, very sweet! And nice! Did I say sweet yet? ~ Kimmy
Katameran chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
I LIKED that! I'm totally dead so I can't think of any real comments, but it was very good!
Hawkins chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
awwe! I loved this! you are such an awesome writer!
Rissa chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
really cute! the ending was good