Reviews for To a Land Far Away
Beautifully written.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Brilliant!
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Truthfully, I enjoyed the Author's Note more than the actual fic. I suppose it wasn't that bad, just a bit boring. Very well written nonetheless, just nothing happened that was surprising or all that interesting which set it apart from all the other fics I've read.
Friagabi chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
''The light side won.'' - lol, I still think that it was a win-win situation (assuming it was a state of war-crisis) ... I don't have to tell you again I love the cold beauty?;)

Couldn't log in but now everything else works - THX!:)
salzgurke chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Yeah, wonderful... now I'm sitting here in the office, crying.. Great. ;-)

Another wonderful story of yours, my dear. I admire your skills to give all these images form.

I'll add it to the C2... :-)
JakKat chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
hm... i like it, i think- its kinda creepy. good writing style, i could see it playing in my head- but they weren't exactly in character, you know? maybe with different characters i would like it better... but all the same, good job.
HoVis chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Beautiful.
lucidity chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
DId Severus kill Lucius or did he die on his own?

This was very beautiful! I'd love to see a story where you explore this complicated friendship that Severus and Lucius had.

Your writing is so painfully beautiful.

Thanks for posting this!
Hyena Cub chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Wow...very chilling. Great very-short story! Kind of depressing, but good. The only thing I might mention is the very end...a biut abrupt, a bit distracting to the voerall mood of the piece.
Me chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Oh my goodness! What wonderful descriptions! It was beautiful! I love it!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Absolutely stunning work!
AccioSeverus chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
That was truly beautiful! You have a wonderful writing style, so very poetic!

Thanks for posting this lovely story!
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Very sad and touching story.

Here in Switzerland we celebrate this day just the same. With visiting and remembering our families and friends who have passed away.

I have nothing against Halloween, but the amis pulled the original meaning quite out of poportions.
Oya chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Ok, so Severus came and took Lucius' soul away? Erm, he's not a ghost?

This is too good to be a one-shot. Wow. I love it. I would love if you made it into a longer story. ;)

WOW!