Reviews for Sins of the Soul
LeoDesirePassion chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
oh gosh -lol- alot is going on and everything so likeing it
LeoDesirePassion chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
oh millies a werewolf and meryl finally gave into vash -wow- this story kept on gettin better
LeoDesirePassion chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
oh wolfwood is a werewolf oh i like the way ya mind works with this story -sigh- wishin 4 more millie and parts though
LeoDesirePassion chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
oh a vampire (ah) -lol- i would never have thought -sigh-
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
this is way funny i like it
KajiMori chapter 20 . 11/14/2006
I absolutely love it! I'm just sad that it's over so soon. T_T But I really liked it. Glad thatcha wrote it! _
AstroLatte chapter 19 . 10/1/2006
God I MISSED this story!

I really love it! Just how you were able to totally twist the plot around and make it work is incredible!

The only thing that bugged me was how many times you used the phrase "bundle" to describe the baby.

But honestly...I love this story a bit too much to really care.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

x3 Chibi Monkey13
Murphyangel chapter 18 . 6/18/2006
Fantastic chapter!
KajiMori chapter 18 . 6/12/2006
Awesome story. I can't help but love it. I never would have thought someone would be able to pull off a plot like this, but I was wrong. I really love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Redcliff chapter 18 . 6/11/2006
I've been following this story for a while now, and I really like it. Unfortunately, I was always too lazy or busy with my new job to submit a review. I know, shame on me! I normally submit reviews for stories that I like. Anyway, I love Trigun stories with a vampiric twist. This one is an especially good story. I'm curious to find out what happens in the next chapter. So, I look forward to reading the next chapter, and I will definately be submitting a review for each of the remaining chapters from now on.
AstroLatte chapter 18 . 6/7/2006
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! Omg, I am INLOVE with this!

So whats the baby's name? Hmm?

What's gonna happen with Knives?

WHY IS THIS STORY SO DARN ADDICTIVE?

Update soon!
Murphyangel chapter 17 . 5/22/2006
Ecellent story! I can't wait until the next chapter! please post soon!
Nevermore777 chapter 17 . 3/29/2006
Wow, this fanfic is AWESOME! Keep updating!
Aine of Knockaine chapter 17 . 3/28/2006
Welcome back! Talk about carnage... A pretty gruesome sight for sure! And I wonder who they are going to meet and if they will make it in time. I most certainly hope that they do!

Can't wait for more!
peridot3783 chapter 16 . 10/15/2005
Welcome back!

This chapter's just as good as the others - better even, 'cos it's longer :)

Really looking forward to your next update - thanks!