Reviews for A Typical Child's Drawing
Mnemah chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
So sad but so deep! You tackle some pretty heavy subjects in your work. I like this one a lot as well, poor May. She is (very obviously) one of my favorite characters in the HM cast! Great work once again :)
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
seriously touching. and the way you described it... sort of poetic, the one that I loved so much. especially the beggining and ending. it was truly awesome. :D

well, you should write more!
popuriFFic chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
beautiful. touching. something the inner child in all of us wishes we could show our parents.
RedSkyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aww..poor May :(

and poor Bobby :( I'm glad Jack realizes how important the drawing is was well written just like all the job.
Nellas Elendil chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
wow, that was a really awesome story...i liked it a lot, and the descriptives were fasinating.
Candyapple8 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aww that was so sad how May was so sad. ;.; And how Jack just ignored his kid. How mean. Great job anyway though!
PacificTwist chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Omg... I can't beleive that I haven't read this story yet! It is so good. It has so much meaning... I LOVE IT! I'm sorry it took me so long to read it, it is awesome... PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING. AND UPDATE YOUR ELPITHA STORY!
Haruske Elmdor chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Very inspiring Zinovia, up to your standards as usual. It touches a father's soul.
Krazie4Christ chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Aw, how sweet. What a touching story. It was very, very well-written and perfectly built. It's obvious you put sincere thought into this project. It's really pretty.

Nice job!
ABANG CHANG chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Very nicely written- a lot more subtle than most one shot HM fics. Nice incorporation of Jack's son... overall, an impressive effort. I look forward to seeing more good things from you.
BorderWolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Verry good Zin! Verry touching that Jack learns a good leason, before his son grows to hate him.
Jersey S chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Lovely, really. Everyone could pick up something from this.