Reviews for The Two Sons
Adeptis chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Good story )
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This is a rib-tickler! I hope you continue it at some point!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
sweet, weird that you made a sorta big deal about the backpack with "everything in it" then only used it once, maybe you could have teh back pack get lost since it is the back pack of lost items it might be funny if it gets itself lost every once in a while only to show up again. then you could tell stories about the backpack's journeys.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Great concept, amateur implementation... more please.

It may have some of the problems I find common in amateur work (it's difficult to fix that many problems without seeming amateur), but I really would like to see what happens next.
Xeno chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
good beginning. but i cant help think this fic is familar...probably just my imagination.

update soon
Zoko chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Well this is differnt, instead of trying to change Ranma so much but gave him someone to try to fix some of the messes that happen in his life.

I do hope you fix Ryoga up with someone else then the usual suspect. maybe with one of the two new tendo girls.
Jammin-2099 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Well, I must say Innortal, this is one of the funniest Ranma 1/2 stories I have ever read.

"The whole family had gathered around the table, where Soun Tendo had passed around a postcard from Genma Saotome, which said that he was bringing his sons to the dojo today. It was then that the Tendo girls; Kasumi, Nabiki, Akane, Natsume, and Kurumi, noticed that Ukyo and Nodoka were polishing their respective weapons. Nodoka was polishing her family’s honor sword while Ukyo was polishing her battle spatula.

“Oh my,
dana-san chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This is great! I just hope that this version of Nodoka accepts Ranma's curse and understands that in less than a year he may be cured. I also really like Ryoga - a less angry, depressed Ryoga is a pleasure. it would be great if he and one of the gals got together - and please no fights over Akane the undesirable angry girl. Let this version either be less angry and smarter. And let everyone know about all the cursed beings. Looking forward to Shan Pu's arrival as well.
Magnus17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Let me start by saying this: this story is great already! Daikura is a very origional character so far, and his powers seem very well thought out, with definitive strengths and defined weaknesses. I also liked the idea of having Ukyo, Nodoka, Natsumi, and Kurumi as part of the Tendo house before Ranma gets there. Now I really want to know how things have changed.

The writing and grammer is pretty good, with nothing I can really point out as being bad. The one thing I didn't like about the story is that sometimes events seem to happen a little too fast, almost as if things occur without any real trial. For example, the way that Daikura learns to control the Neko-ken almost immediately seems a bit odd for me. Then again, the story is jumping from time to time, and it's plot is so interesting that the overspeed is more than forgivable.

My favorite things, though, are the little humorous inserts, like Nodoka and Ukyo huming the funeral march while polishing their weapons, and the little hints towards the future, like the vision of Ukyo sacrificing her life for a redheaded girl. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
ColdCypher chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I've tried posting my ideas... nobody ever listens... :( So don't bother... rather find some group of writers and talk to the personally... they'll probably take on your ideas as a favor if you're friends...

Good story, liked the idea... though this can probably only be seen as the prolouge... I hope you start with the next chapter soon so you'll be able to follow normal time instead of skipping forward after explaining something :D