Reviews for Just Breathe
Beautifully written, my friend. 3
This is beautiful. I definitely teared up. 3
Desi Dutch chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I love this! It's so sweet, yet somewhat dark; you've written a proper backstory, making this one-shot so much more believable and complete. Amazing job! Love it!
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I love this SOOO much, it's so full of fluff and that's all I wanted and it's great and perfect and I wanna make you cookies it's so good.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This story is so endearing & well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
aww that is so frikkin adorable. d'aw
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is so sweet and touching and heartwarming. I usually avoid fanfics with less than a rating of 'M' because so many of them are vapid, but these short ones of yours are lovely, bringing tears to my eyes.
Nuisha chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
wow. That was really beautiful! I love the idea and it was even better how you wrote the story. It was just brilliant,so cute and so sweet!
rosemarie17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i liked it no offense but it seemed like you were rambling a little but it was really good i love the story plot
laneygirl12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
aww...really cute! i loved it XD
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Do You Have Any Idea How Often I've Woken Up To The Smell Of Somthing Burning, (Toast, Popcorn, Eggs, Bacon, Pizza, etc.) And Then, Once Or Twice(CoughCoughMoreCoughCoughHack), To An Actually Small Kitchen Fire? Its The Only Reason I Don't Let my Idiot Brothers Cook. Jared Is Thirteen And Doesn't Know The Difference Between A Pot And A Pan, If That Gives You Any Clue As To How Often They Cook. I'm The Oldest, True, But What Is Mum Gonna Do When I Move Out? Opps. Ranting. Anywayz, I Know The Panic Of Waking Up To Smoke, And Can Tell The Difference, Thank Goodness, So I Smelled The Burning Toast As i Was Reading THe Story. It Was Facinating And Stinky. lol. So, Again, This Was So Cute! And, Again, I Loved It! Just Wanted To Chow My Support of your Stories.

HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was bloody brilliant! I don't care that I sound like Ron! I can't BEGIN to tell you how much I loved this. Forget the past tense. I love it now! It is going onto the list of favourites and nothing you can do or say will stop me! I'm not sure why you would anyways...

Cataclysmic Silliness chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
haha that was sweet. Thanks for the good read.