Reviews for Letting Go
Lara Zed chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm not sure if I have read this one before, but it was well-written, sad, and touching.
Cissi418 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Beautifully written, but sad. Thank you for sharing your talent with the written word.
rosemarie17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
ok now i no you think im lying but i really do hav tears falling down my face at the moment that was the sadestn thing ive read so far wow it was amazing
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aww. There You Go Draco. Just Got Back From Work, Blech.

YYWKMN.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
sad
xoxbreyoxo chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Well, that about broke my heart.

I just wanted to tell you that you wrote a beautiful story here.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Oh! It's so SAD! I don't even know what to say! Don't get me wrong: it is a brilliant and wonderful story, but it's so SAD!

-Jenn
sailor-tin-foil chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
oh my god! thanks for making me cry today...jk it was a beautiful story! The end made me want to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out!
Night Aura chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
gosh! i read this story in your lj and it made me all teary. at this very moment i'm sniffing. *sniff* see.. well anyway i really love this. so sad but very heart felt.

~night aura
araisene chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Maybe it's because I've been reading too much of your HGDM fanfics but GARGH. It was very clever, him being a ghost, etc., but I was so terribly disappointed when she moved on... with Adrian. -_- I'm a loyal shipper at heart, I guess. Wonderful writing though, as always ;)
Cataclysmic Silliness chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
That was truly beautiful. Quite sad, really -.-
HPobsession chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
brought tears to my eyes, i love that story, cant wait to see more from you!

With love,

Hpobsession.
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
sniff... i'm sorry, this story just made me cry, because of how beautifully tragic it is...
Filibeaner chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
::Sniffles:: That was so sad. But it was great. All your stories that I've read so far are great. I'm off to read the rest of your stories now! And also I think I've got a challenge for you if you want to try.
kiayea chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Sniff. Sniff. Such a sad story. But love it neverthless.