Reviews for Reuknighted
Shana Moore chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
Sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Verdanii chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Interesting. Nice. CONTINUE
Verdanii chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Nice.
Verdanii chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Nice little chapter, Chickie.
Nevan chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I like your writing alot. I've read alot of the fics and this one is one of the good ones. Kep up the great work!
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
poor quistis...she must feel so odd...with him there and all...i hope they get back together..._ im sure youll make it happen! _ XD! i cant wait! _ ttyl! buh bye!
Laura135 chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Well since you twisted my arm lol :p

Awesome chapter, the flashback part was really sweet and i'm really looking forward to more Quistis/Seifer interaction.

lol i've been writing alot to avoid revision too, after tomorrow I won't have to avoid revision at all though because all my exams will be done :D

Hope you can update soon.
Lain of the Weird chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Yay! Fluff! But this is cute. Can't wait to read more.
Lain of the Weird chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Ah! Cliffhanger! Doom!

...

Ahem. This is highly amusing. I can't wait to see who the mystery SeeD is.
Laura135 chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Oh I like, I like alot, so far the attempt on politics is going very very very well!
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
_ great chapter! update soon! _ ttyl! buh bye! _ ill be waiting! _
Elle chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
AW!Your leaving me here with so many unanswered questions!PLEASE find time to make some more chapters!Your ARE planning to make a few more chapters...right?
Melete chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
Great beginning. I like the fact that its a bit in media res. Well at least in relation to Seifer and Quistis's relationship. Generally these stories don't begin after the breakup so you've definately caught my attention. I love the title and particularly enjoyed the moment with Xu. You made a very comfortable sense of friendship between them and the moment with the Seed was really priceless on Quistis part.
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
nice, interesting list..._ great chapter! and i understand about exams...i had those about a month ago...maybe three weeks... something like that..._ update soon! ( or as soon as the evil exams allow you to) ttyl!buh bye! _
Delete me motherfuckers chapter 2 . 1/13/2005