Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
hoshiakari7 chapter 1 . 1/29
Yesss, I love a contemplative Draco. Great job! :)
Lee kadivar chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I would love to see this Draco in another story but older. You may have already... I'll look, but it would be awesome to read it or see this one continued.
Enn chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This story is so sweet...Draco is so adorable, cute. I wonder if Hermione actually aware of what was happening around her when she was petrified. I fervently hope so. I wish you write a sequel for this story. I really appreciate it. :)
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Great story and oddly haunting.
Quirk'd chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I LOVE THIS!

You have such a mastery over the English language,and such a talent at characterisation! That was *exactly* how Draco would think like, at that age. And the kiss... (hugs self, and laughs)... man, I wish that had actually happened in the books. Do you think petrified people know what is happening around them, like maybe people in a coma? If so, I wonder what Hermione was thinking? Future fic, perhaps?

Anyway, this was so cute. I'm favoriting it IMMEDIATELY. Well, *well* done.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
questioning values?
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
O.o Wittle Dwaco is thinking for himself!

Sorry. I'm done now.

So, that was, as per usual, wonderful. Anyways, I'm off to read the next one!

-Jenn
yvva18 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
that was great. and sweet. hope you write more stories like these... :)

you know what ive read another story with this as part of the plot. the only thing is that hermione knew that she was being kissed by draco. she was aware of that time but just couldnt move...

maybe you could also do a sequel of this story...this could be a great beginning of a beautiful love story...
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
very nice, i like that sleeping beauty touch...
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Oh this is good, you should write more stories like this. Poor Draco.
baby le chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
aw, great story! lols, love the sleeping beauty twist! keep it up!
BlueJay chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Draco is so unwittingly sweet in this story, demanding that Hermione wake up so he can argue with her, its adorable whether that's what you were going for or not. It would be good if you continued this story so we can see what goes through Dracos head as he gets older and begins to see more of the world. Hope you continue.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
course I don't expect any less from you.I've read your work on AAF fantastic stuff to see your stuff on this site to .Even if it is toned down a bit,lol

Rock on

The one and only

Slytherinswn
Julia Marie chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Wow that story had a really unexpected ending! it was a great different point of view. Write more!

Juls!