Reviews for Holiday A Section Story
always a happy ending chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
great story! i just found this fan fic section. i was a huge fan of LFN back in the day & i'm really glad you chose to write a story that's away from the gloom & doom of the show. i know it's been 3 years since you updated, but do you think it's possible for you to continue? this story has such a positive vibe, i'd really love to see this concluded, thanks!
pheobep3 chapter 14 . 4/10/2009
PLEASE update.
springfiry chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Aww..

i really love this story! , I hope you update soon!
ga-4-ever chapter 11 . 3/8/2007
Hi,

I read your story already some days ago and I can tell you, it's wonderful...I'm loving Michael/Nikita storier especially when they're AU ;) And Michael is so nice and I hope that they're getting together soon...

I can't wait to read the next part...
Serenearts chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
Please update soon! I really enjoyed this fic.
young wiccan chapter 14 . 9/23/2006
this is really interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next
cavanaugh-girl chapter 14 . 8/10/2006
NO! you can't end it here..any plans on updating?

Well so far it has been great, would hate to see this story unfinished.
tanya2byour21 chapter 14 . 6/22/2006
Really good,Please post more soon I want to know wha is going to happen next.

Tanya
blondevor chapter 14 . 6/22/2006
So glad you updated! I've always liked this story. So totally AU and yet not. I look forward to reading more :)

Keep it coming!
aliah chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
i just love your storie! update really soon!
Kim chapter 14 . 6/11/2006
A new chapter, my prayers have been answered. I have loved every version of this story and love this one as well. Thanks.
angeloneous chapter 14 . 6/7/2006
OMG - I had almost forgotten about this beautiful story! Please tell me that this means your muse is back and there will be more soon!
Diblik chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
hi! I like it a lot sad its short but no matter that I liked aw I wnat to see walter! kisses
Megan Consoer chapter 13 . 4/12/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
angeloneous chapter 13 . 10/26/2005
I have just started to get back into LFN fanfiction and your story makes me glad I have! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post more soon! I cannot wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work - I love the characters and the way you've written them!