Reviews for A Day In The Life
Outasync chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is a nice one-shot. I like that, without mentioning any names in the story, you can tell that this is Eric's day.

I think it was Diana said once, "He's just having one of his days." Yes, one of THOSE days!
Sanchica chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Eric, I suppose, although it could be Hank. There are so many things he must kept hidden from the others.

This story was very in character. It’s great to take a peek inside our favorite character’s heads and find something so accurate. An ordinary day in the Realm had to be exactly as you described it.
Rana Kane chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I read this a while back, but failed to review. My apologies. :)

I've read this at least five times. I like the shorts that give insights into the deeper emotions of the characters. Emerald Embers's "Game Over" is a good example.

I think I've finally decided this is a day in the life of Eric. I've read it with Hank, Eric, and Presto each in mind. It does seem to fit Eric's typical disposition, but I could also imagine it as being Hank's thoughts. Hank in an uncharacteristically ill mood, that is.

It's a nice touch that it doesn't come out and say whose head we're in. You're ultimately letting the reader make the call. Actually, the very first time I read it I thought it was Hank. I read it now and Eric's showing through. Well done!