Reviews for Tower
KiiroSakura chapter 1 . 11/3
Omg I thought I would never get to the end! But it was worth the time it took, one day took a billion chapters lol such a good story I highly recommend it
TheHandler chapter 14 . 10/27
Ok so I'm like really late to reply but, I'm really enjoying this story. And I've not finished it... yet
jk you're great :)
You suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
Pluto chapter 27 . 9/18
Well done.
QuintessenceNevermore chapter 19 . 8/12
Also, a crush is one of those things that can only last one minute. In reality, they last until the target of those feelings does something the person hates or doesn't approve of.
QuintessenceNevermore chapter 18 . 8/12
Those feelings Raven has for Beast Boy can not be classified as a crush. A crush is just infatuation towards someone because they seem ideal to you. It's what people call love at first sight. It can't be that way with Raven and Beast Boy. First, she clearly isn't infatuated with him, and he really isn't an ideal love interest. Second, if she had a crush on him, it would be something she would question. She would hide it, but she wouldn't deny it to herself. What she feels for Beast Boy is actually love. First, she has known him for an estimated two years. Second, they have had moments with each other. Nevermore, Spellbound, and The Beast Within are the biggest ones. And Three, Beast Boy is the only Titan who actually actively tries to get closer to Raven. I will except you calling the other encounters crushes, but not this one.
QuintessenceNevermore chapter 10 . 8/11
It's called James and the Giant Peach, Not Jimmy and the Giant Apricot.
That was so sweet, a great read.
M.Lalonde chapter 27 . 8/5
10 years... Its like...its...its... Omg, youre my hero, my inspiration, my muse. Im better person for you and only you (okno, creppy). Btw Trevor is hilarious, i need more of his... His...idk what the fuck is but i need it(?)
The ghost of fanfiction chapter 20 . 7/1
You little troll under the smallest bridge. I jumped out of bed as soon as i saw that she "kissed" him. Only to come back to it being apart of his love driven imagination.
ll UpsAndDowns ll chapter 27 . 6/20
I love it so much ! Specially the epilogue! It was unexpected LMAO she already said yes. Geez you're one heck of a writer! Season 4 of Teen Titans go is out. You should watch the Bbrae episode omg our ship!
JustCallMeDj chapter 27 . 6/16
Thanks for the read lol wish nothing but happiness for you
BOSS chapter 27 . 4/28
SUCH A GOOD STORY
Krusher chapter 27 . 4/27
Story overall was great. This epilogue had problems though.
1,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »