Reviews for Tower
hell of a story
waleedziad1970 chapter 1 . 6/17
damn lady
Apple chapter 27 . 5/15
Awesome, cool, funny, I don’t have words for how wonderful this story is!
ObsidianScars chapter 1 . 4/28
Okay but j got super confused about the thong at first coz I'm Australian and I was imagining a flipflop thong XD
gardavechuon chapter 27 . 2/20
yo I loved this story. I have an idea if your still writing, one where the opposite happens and Raven wins the bet.
️ur good!
BBRAE chapter 27 . 1/28
Omg I loved it so sweet :’)
Jus Sum Dude chapter 19 . 1/20
Yeah, this is the point where the story really starts to run out of steam and fizzle. It honestly feels somewhat disjointed. Like, there were about three stories in here that don't really relate to each other. I understand that you're trying to provide differences in kind, but when these competing story threads are so disconnected, they start to undermine each other. It makes the whole thing feel weighted down and sluggish to read. You can't expect to hold my interest as a reader if the story feels like it doesn't hold interest in itself. Other then that, it's pretty good. You had a really strong start, the trouble is just keeping that momentum going.
AMAZING STORY, I WAS HOOKED. I ALSO LOVED THE LITTLE BIT YOU ADDED AT THE END OF THE EPILOGE. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS WONDERFUL STORY!
Omg chapter 27 . 12/4/2017
I love it so much I’m gonna cry! It’s my second time reading it and BOY do I love it! Especially a year later UGH LOVE U AND THE STORY HAVE A GR8 1!
KiiroSakura chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Omg I thought I would never get to the end! But it was worth the time it took, one day took a billion chapters lol such a good story I highly recommend it
TheHandler chapter 14 . 10/27/2017
Ok so I'm like really late to reply but, I'm really enjoying this story. And I've not finished it... yet
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2017
jk you're great :)
Pluto chapter 27 . 9/18/2017
Well done.
QuintessenceNevermore chapter 19 . 8/12/2017
Also, a crush is one of those things that can only last one minute. In reality, they last until the target of those feelings does something the person hates or doesn't approve of.
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »